(Chapter 13)(weird family)

(BG's p.o.v)

We had come back from the beach about a week ago and luna wanted me to meet her family. She said Emmy could go next time because she wasn't so sure how her father would see me. She said he was nice just funny about new people and if Emmy was wandering around he would be on edge I guess.

We drove for a while then I stopped. His house was out in a big open field off the road, very nice and quiet I would expect .

We got out and she took my hand. "Your nervous?" She asks.

" no, I'm fine". I lie. " I can see the worry getting smaller in your eyes". She says in her soft voice.

"What?" I say. " don't worry you'll be fine ". She says leading me to the skinny steps. Only one person could go up the steps at a time. Before she even got to the door it opened . And in the door way stood a man with shoulder length white/ blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing old clothes. But they were brightly colored. " my moonlight has returned, it's been away far too long". He says and hugs Luna.

"Come in, ... Who's your friend there dear". He says. "He seems nervous". He says. Okay apparently I'm nervous and don't even know it.

We went inside the house. It was huge and pretty nice. It looked luna had added some of her own style to it.

We hung around and talked a bit. Then her father looked at her. "Luna why don't you go see the new plant I put in your room". He says. She looked at me and then back to her father.

Plant? I think this man is off his rocker a little bit, but Luna did as told and walked up the spiral staircase. I looked at her father, he pulled out a wand similar to Luna's . Damn he's gonna fucking kill me right her and now. Then he sat it on the table beside his chair. "I keep losing them in the same spot every time."" Broken to or three"" not very fun to sit down then your favorite pants just burst into flames." He says with a laugh.

"Your magic too?" I say. "Yes and so was Luna's mother , that's neither here nor there." "I must ask how you met my little treasure". He says.

" At a store actually , she directed me to another store". I say. "Oh, yes she loves exploring different stores ". He says.

(Luna's p.o.v)

I was up stairs , I looked at the plant. It was pretty but it was a hiccup fire. They would hiccup and fire would come out of their petals.