Strictly???

Joe's POV
I had just gotten off the phone with one of the producers at the BBC asking me if I wanted to take part in strictly come dancing this year, I told them that I would think about it and ring them up as soon as I had made up my mind, they told me that I had the until the end of the week to make a decision.
I sat down at my desk and I got out a pen and paper and I wrote down all of the pros and cons.
Cons
1. It would mean a lot of hard work
2. I wouldn't be able to see my friends as much
Pros
1. I could get fit
2. I could find a girlfriend
3. It could be a laugh
4. It's a new experience
5. It would make my nan proud

Seeing the two lists side by side showed me that the pros massively outweighed the cons, I had to say yes I couldn't let this opportunity pass. I rang the producer up and told them that I wound be glad to take part in strictly come dancing.

Dianne's POV
I was out on a date with Anthony when I got a message to say that they were happy enough for me to take part in strictly again this year, I had a lot of fun doing it last year with reverend richard coles even though we only got to week 3, I still had a blast, the only thing though this year was a little different I had a boyfriend now and well we've all heard of the strictly curse, let's just pray that it doesn't ruin my relationship and my life. I'll miss Anthony whilst I'm doing rehearsal with my partner but I know that I'll have a blast.