How could you?

Dianne's POV
I woke up to the faint cries of Dollie, I looked at the time and groaned it was 5:30am I sighed and then I got out of bed.
"Hey baby girl, could you not sleep for a bit longer"? I asked taking her out of her crib and over to the bed, Joe was still fast asleep. I turned Dollie around so her head was laying in my right arm and then began feeding her, after a short while I saw Joe eyes flutter open, he sat up and turned to face me.
"Did we wake you"? I asked
"No" he said giving me a kiss I smiled at him and then I got out of bed and placed Dollie back into her crib, I then climbed back into bed and cuddled up to Joe.
"Hey" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Hopefully we can have a few moments peace before Dollie wakes up again" I Said cuddling up closer to him and burying my head in his chest, he rubbed my back and played with the ends of my hair until I fell back to sleep.

2 hours later
I woke up to see Joe over by Dollie's crib, he lifted her out and placed her on his chest and he came over and sat down on the bed.
"What time is it"? I asked
"7:30" Joe replied
"She'll probably want feeding then" I said
"You're probably right" Said Joe and then he passed me Dollie, Joe then got out of bed and went over to our wardrobe and got dressed. He then went down stairs, I'm guessing to make breakfast, a few moments later he came back upstairs empty handed.
"I'm just going to the shops, I was going to make breakfast but we've got nothing in" Said Joe
"Okay" I said and then he left, I heard him go down the stairs and out of the door, as soon as he left Dollie began crying, I decided to take her downstairs so she could have a change of scenery, she was still crying when we got downstairs, I checked her to see if she needed changing, I checked her and then I sighed and took her back upstairs, she was still crying so I gently rocked her to try and calm her down, I then went into the bathroom and placed her on the changing table, I then unbutton her sleeper and took it off her I then took her vest off, I then grabbed a fresh nappy and an outfit out of the draws.

I got her dressed in this outfit with a pair of white tights, I then lifted her off of the changing table, she was still crying I was beginning to feel frustrated, she had never cried like this before

"I fed you, changed you, what else do you want"? I asked her, but it's not like she could answer back, she continued crying, I felt myself getting angry, I went into our bedroom and placed her in her Moses basket that she had in there, I put a blanket on her and then I pulled the curtains shut, she was still crying and eventually I couldn't take it anymore and I walked out of the bedroom and shut the door, I went downstairs and then I grabbed my keys and I headed out the door.

Joe's POV
I unlocked the front door and walk in the house, it was quiet.
"I'm back" I called, no one answered, I checked the living room. Empty. I headed upstairs I checked our room, Dollie was in there in her Moses basket, I checked her and it looked like she had been crying for ages and that she had eventually just cried herself to sleep, Dianne was no were to be seen, I tried ringing her but her phone just went straight to voicemail, I decided to leave her a message

To: Dianne ❤️
Hey baby, where are you? I'm worried xxx

Dollie started crying so I lifted her out of the Moses basket and placed her against my chest.
"I'm sure mommy will be home soon" I said to her, kissing the top of her head. After a while I heard the downstairs door open, I went downstairs and saw Dianne, her face tear stained.
"Dianne"?! I said relieved that she was here.
"Joe" Said Dianne sounding relieved, she came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, I placed Dollie
in the crook of my right arm and wrapped the other around Dianne, after a short while I pulled away, I took Dianne's hand and lead her to the sofa she sat down whilst I placed Dollie in her Moses basket, I then sat down next to Dianne.
"Dianne, where have you been"? I asked
"I went out,  for a walk" she replied
"And you left Dollie on her own, how could you"? I said feeling my self getting angry.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight, Dollie had been crying for ages" she said tears running down her face.
"That's no excuse Dianne" I Said

AN
Lil bit of a cliffhanger you probably hate me RN, sorry xx