Nursery decorating

(2 months later)
I was now 5 months pregnant and now I had a bump that was very visible and it was only getting bigger everyday, so I was glad that I no longer had to hide my pregnancy. Today Joe and I are going to decorate Dollie's nursery I had a pink and grey theme in mind. Joe was going to do all of the main stuff, like building the furniture and painting the walls because he wouldn't let me, even though I begged, but he was allowing me to decided where things went and add the finishing touches.
"Shall we get started"? Joe asked as he came into the room.
"Yep, let's get to it" I said and then we began, if it was up to Joe he would have done it all by himself, but I insisted that he let me help. We started off by placing down the carpet, I rolled it out, and held it down, while Joe secured it into place. Once the carpet was down i help Joe place and plastic sheet down, so it wouldn't get ruined. It was now time to paint the walls and build the furniture, I knew that there was no way that Joe would let me help, so I decided to go downstairs and make lunch.
"I'm just going to go and make some lunch, considering you won't let me help, I'll call you when it's ready" I said
"Okay" Said Joe and then he stood up and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I made my way downstairs and I went into the kitchen and I began making lunch, I decided to make some pasta salad as we already has some plain cooked pasta in the fridge, I began chopping all the ingredients up, I then added them into the pasta and I added some mayonnaise and I then mixed it all together, I gave it a quick taste and I decided that it tasted good, I got to plates out of the cupboards and I scooped some pasta onto each plate.
"Joe, Lunch is ready"! I called and then I heard something drop on the floor and then I heard Joe running down the stairs.
"Hungry"? I said as Joe came rushing into the kitchen
"Starving" said Joe and then sat down at the island, sat down next to him and we began to eat our lunch.
"Mmm this is so good" Said Joe
"I think Dollie likes it too" I said placing my hand on my stomach, Joe placed his hand on my stomach and he smiled, he then finished off his lunch.

Joe's POV
I quickly finished off my lunch so that I could carry on building the furniture for the nursery.
"I'm gonna go back upstairs and carry on doing the nursery, you stay here and finish your lunch, I mean there's not a lot you can do at the moment anyway" I said
"Only because you won't let me" Said Dianne
"That's correct Miss Buswell" I Said and then I made my way back upstairs. I went into the nursery, I just had one more part to put on the crib and the it would be complete. After 5 minutes I was done, Dianne was deciding where everything went, so I just put the crib again one of the walls for now so that it didn't get in the way.

An hour later
Dianne's POV
We has finally finished the nursery it looked perfect.

AN I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was only meant to be short but it ended up being quite long 😂 xx

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was only meant to be short but it ended up being quite long 😂 xx