Launch night

Joe's POV
I had just arrived outside of elstree studios, my palms were sweaty and my heart was racing I was super nervous. I got out of the taxi and made my way inside, i couldn't believe that I was actually doing this.
An hour later
It was now my turn to find out who my partner was. The first girl that caught my eye had bright red hair and she was good looking, (STOP IT Joe she's probably already taken).
"Right Joe it's time to find out who will be your partner will be for this years strictly come dancing" said Tess. I waited in suspense..................................................
"It's Dianne"! Screamed Tess and then the girl with the bright red hair came running over and I attempted to lift her up and spin her around but it didn't quite work.
"It's Joe and Dianne everyone" said Tess and then we ran off up the stairs to join Claudia and the rest of the strictly cast.
About 2 hours later
The night had now come to a close and it had been one of the best nights of my life, Dianne gave me her number so that we could stay in touch.
Dianne's POV
This had been one of the best launch nights yet and I had out that my partner was Joe Sugg and well I have to say he was a handsome looking chap (STOP IT DI, you've got a boyfriend) I said to myself but I still couldn't stop thinking about how handsome he was.

AN
I hope you guy enjoyed this Chapter, let me know what you think of this story so far and please vote xxx