It's over

Dianne's POV
We arrived outside Joe's apartment block, we entered the building as we did I felt my stomach flip and tie into knots. I took some deep breaths trying to keep myself calm.
"Remember Joe loves you and so does Dollie" Said Anthony placing a hand on my shoulder to reassure me, I smiled at him and then we took the lift up to the third floor, we walked down the hall to Joe's apartment, I stood outside Joe's apartment.
"Right well I'm going to go and wait outside, just send me a message so I know what's happening, I hope everything goes well for you Dianne coz you deserve all of the happiness in the world" Said Anthony
"Thank you Anthony for everything, thank you for a good friend even after we split up, not many people would do that" I said and then Anthony smiled at me and then he walked away, I took a deep breath and I gathered myself together and then I knocked on the door.
"Coming"! I heard Joe call, I heard his footsteps coming to the door, I then heard him turn the latch and then he  opened the door.
"Oh Dianne it's you" he said he used his foot to hold the door open as he had Dollie in his arms, she was sleeping peacefully she looked so calm.
"Joe please, how many times do I have to say sorry, please don't end us just be of a mistake" I said trying my best to hold  back the tears, but I felt one escape and roll down my face, Joe sighed.
"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want you here, we're over Dianne, so please just if you need to get some more of your things then that's fine you can, but after that I want you gone" said Joe
"What so that's it after all this time, you're gonna make me walk away and turn my back on our family" I said unable to control the tears falling down my face.
"Well you should have thought about that before you left Dollie on her own" said Joe
"Can i at least say goodbye"? I asked reaching out towards my baby girl
"No I don't want you any where near her" said Joe backing away.
"Anyway like I said do you need to get anything"? He asked
"No" I said bluntly
"Well goodbye Dianne" Said Joe and with that he turned around and shut the door, that was it he was gone she was gone.