1.

If you think this book is something sweet and cute, flowers and shit. Then get the fuck outta here! This is not for you. This book is a ZOMCOMROM. It means this book contains ZOMBIES! ROMANCE AND COMEDY! Plus a lots of SMUTs! So if you're smol bean and new to wattpad wander the site and then saw my book and clicked it thinking 'let me read this ish' and if you get triggered or offended then kindly PM me! do not report this book, you know you can do better by just ignoring it. Okay.

Now to all those sinful 12 - 13 year old girls, I know you didn't take my warning seriously maybe you just laughed saying 'lmao, as if imma take this hoe seriously' God's watchin' you. I know you'll still read for the "smuty"  part, so just enjoy reading my book, I hope y'all like it!

DO NOT REPORT, please!!

////

"Don't fucking touch me, Park! JUST GO AWAY! Namjoon, tell him or else I'll kick him in the balls" Jungkook groaned and pushed Jimin slightly, "But I wanna cuddle" Jimin whined and tugged on Jungkook sweater. "Joon, tell this bastard to leave me alone! Ugh, He's getting on my nerves! I swear to god I'll throw him out of the fucking car" Jungkook yelled trying to get out of Jimin's grip which was too tight on Jungkook's waist.

"NAMJOON!"

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook! Jin is sleeping, if he wakes up- I'll personally choke slam each one of you and chop you penises off! Now let me drive peacefully" Namjoon warned making Jungkook and Jimin gulp. Jungkook mouthed a 'stay away' to Jimin and Jimin just cutely hugged him saying "I love you too my Kookie-koo" in a low voice and a big grin.

Let's introduce our Heroes who are going to fight the Evil Zombies!

This is Kim Namjoon

Namjoon is 25, has silver hair, is wearing a black tee and he's driving the car right now. Yes, Namjoon can drive.

 Yes, Namjoon can drive