6.

ISTG I don't even regret writing this chapter. from now onwards this is my Fav chap! Also the chap pattern need editing, which I'll do shortly. I don't have my phone rn and mf lappy need to go and get a life, hoe supports no shit.

"Don't worry they can't enter the house, there are Four big lamp posts on four sides of the mansion" Hoseok said trying to calm all, "But the lights won't work until we have electricity" Namjoon yelled and sat on the sofa, "Baby, why are you so frustrated?" Jin asked while hugging Namjoon from the back, "Boo, Zombies are coming" he let out.

"Oh no"

"I know baby, but don't worry I'll m-"

"They might be hungry, I shall go and cook some food for them" with that Jin left from the kitchen, Namjoon got up and kicked Jungkook's ass. "Ouch! What was that for?" Jungkook glowered, "Shut up!" Namjoon pulled his own hair and sat back on the sofa

"So, Jungkook, Hoseok and Lux are going, and that's final" Yoongi declared and Jungkook glared at him, "Yes, and Yoongi is coming with us" Jungkook said, "Yes, and I- wait, what? No, am not" Yoongi let out frowning, "Yes, you are! Otherwise Jimi-"

"I'll come"

////

"Ew, this shit is creepy. Wait- Dude, is this an amoeba on Jungkook's head?" Yoongi said and Jungkook shook his head screaming, "WHAT? Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew-"

"You're such a pussy, Jackie"

"Don't call me that, bitch"

"Shut the fuck up you both" Hoseok whispered yelled, "Why are we whispering though?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok smacked his head with a torch, "Because, this place is not safe" he said and Lux frowned, "Hoseok, this place is underground! Zombies won't be able to find us here, how is this place dangerous?"

"This place is full of poisonous snakes, spiders and Scorpios, Zombies are not the only species we have to protect ourselves from plus Zombies can enter this place" Hoseok said and Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Marty, I'm scared"

"Fuck off, Jeon"

They walked deep inside the dark basement which was sealed since years, that place wasn't a part of Hoseok's mansion, it was a little far from the house. It was the electricity board, which supplied the electricity to that particular area.

"Don't touch me, Jeon" Yoongi growled and Jungkook grimaced, "What the fuck, why would I touch you? You aren't Tae-" Jungkook stopped and mentally slapped himself for what just came out of his mouth.

"Tae... Hyung?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow at Jungkook.

"What? No! I wanted to say Tae- Taesty- TASTY! You aren't Tasty!" Jungkook yelled and Hoseok pointed a gun at him, "Do you feel like eating him?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook felt like crying, "No, I was about to say 'Taehyung', but then Yoongi would call me gay" Jungkook cried and Hoseok, Yoongi and Lux rolled their eyes.

"Gay fucker" Lux muttered and Jungkook glared at her, "When will we reach?" Yoongi asked Hoseok and he ignored.

"How far is that place?" Lux questioned and Hoseok turned back "We still need to walk for 10 minutes" He said, Yoongi gazed at him and Jungkook let out a laugh.

"Your mum gay, Jeon" Yoongi murmured and Jungkook frowned, "Why always me?" he grumbled."Why did I even asked for your help" Hoseok bawled and Lux rolled her eyes at everyone.

////

"Now listen to me very carefully, okay? Jungkook you will stay here and check whether the control panel is working or not, Yoongi you'll help Lux to block the water flow and I'll repair the underwater wires, any question?" Hoseok said and Jungkook raised his hand, "Yes, Jackie?"