3.

"Stone. Paper. Scissors" Jimin threw his fist and Jungkook lose because he chose to do scissor with his hands, "I take Yoongi" the shorter boy clapped happily and Jungkook rolled his eyes to 180 degrees. "I still don't know why are we doing this. You can take them both, I told you I'm not gay, Jimin! And that nerd Taehyung? Thank you, next" Jungkook said and Jimin rose his eyebrow.

"Always remember my friend, nerds have the best dicks" the pink haired boy said with a wink, Jungkook chuckled and pinched Jimin's cheeks and held them tight till they were red "Bitch, it hurts" Jimin cried and Jungkook let go of Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin claimed that he fell for Yoongi the moment he hit him with Jin's pan. Romantic, isn't it? And Jungkook, well, he wanted to bury Taehyung and Yoongi alive because they almost gave Jungkook a heart attack.

It was midnight and everyone were in their rooms, Hoseok was cleaning his guns, Jin and Namjoon were cuddling, Taehyung was watching porn, and Yoongi was sleeping. Jungkook slept in Jimin's room because Jimin was scared. Jungkook went to bed and fell asleep instantly whereas Jimin planed a sleepover but he could wake his best friend so he just painted Jungkook's toes lavender because he thought the colour would suit Jungkook's complexion.

////

"I think we should go inside"

"But these lights are too bright, it hurts my head!"

"Shut up, we have to get inside or else these zombie will eat us alive"

"But do you really think it's safe?"

"Didn't you see? That zombie's brain exploded when he tried to walk through these lights! I bet we'll get help inside"

"Okay, let's go. But don't tell them the truth"

"Yes"

////

Jungkook woke up because Jimin was snoring like the elephant in that one game where you have to move him to wake him, Jungkook pushed Jimin and he fell off the bed but he didn't wake up, Jungkook decided to take a short walk to his room and sleep there peacefully. So he got up wearing Jimin's hello kitty slippers cause they were more comfortable compared to his.

In the hallway he heard something weird, as if someone got constipated and trying to shit using all his energy. It was Taehyung's room. Jungkook got closer and held his ear to the door and heard some... groans? He heard some painful groans! Oh my god there are zombies in the house and they are eating Taehyung alive! Jungkook assumed as his pupils enlarged. He thought of shouting and but the zombies might get alert and they may harm Taehyung.

Jungkook had to save Taehyung from the bloodsucking flesh-eater whore zombies, obviously he can't let anyone die. So Jungkook took a deep breath and ran to the kitchen, he grabbed Jin's pan and ran back to Taehyung's room's entrance.

He could've ran to Hoseok's room and asked him to help but that would be stupid, right? Like who would call that guy who's expert in kill the zombies, well not Jungkook of course because Jungkook's smart! So be like Jungkook and grab your friend's non-stick pan to kill a dangerous zombie!

Jungkook slowly twisted the doorknob and sneaked inside Taehyung's room, he was scared but it wasn't visible on his face, he took a quick view of the room and then saw the window opened with no sight of Taehyung in the room, "They- they took Taehyung?" Jungkook mumbled and then fell on his knees, tears flooded through his eyes, vision got blurred and palms on the face, he was shaking while crying.

Suddenly a hand landed on Jungkook's shoulder, caressing it a little "Jungkook? Hey, why are you crying?" a raspy voice echoed in Jungkook's ears.

"They- they took- Tae-Taehyung!" Jungkook let out a heart-breaking cry. Jungkook felt a pair of arms holding him tight, Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung smiling, at first he screamed then he hit Taehyung in the head and the red haired guy fainted.