5.

"I can see the things you're doin', and you think that I'm naïve, but when I get the goods on you. She'll finally believe" Jungkook sang from behind the walls looking at Lux who was talking to Taehyung but Yoongi smacked his head, "We need Hoseok to believe us, not your mom, we have to change the lyrics a little bit" Yoongi whispered yelled and Jungkook nodded.

They made a plan to spy on Lux and Geezel, this plan was suggested by Yoongi because he was watching 'Phineas and Ferb' where Vanessa and Candace spied on Phineas, Ferb and Dr. doofenshmirtz that day.

After crying for hours Yoongi finally got ready to be Candace because Jungkook won in stone paper scissors and he chose to be Vanessa because she was hot."I still think you should be Candace, her lips are just like yours, Jungkook" Yoongi grumbled and Jungkook frowned "But Candace doesn't have any lips" the black haired boy said and blondie smirked "Exactly my point".

"Well he says it's all just drama. But every bubble's got to pop. He's gonna see just what you're doin'" Yoongi sang and waited for Jungkook to complete him, Jungkook looked with shiny eye and a smiley face, "Are we singing together?" the younger asked and Yoongi rolled his eyes "I was waiting for you to sing along, dumb bitch"

"And then you're finally gonna have to stop! Don't think you're gonna win this time, 'Cause you better believe I'm gonna drop a dime on you. I'll get ya! Yeah. I'll get ya! And when I do, you're gonna be busted!" Both Jungkook and Yoongi continued to sing but didn't notice that everyone were looking at them frowning and wondering why were they dancing?

"Busted!" They shouted together and then giggled like two little girls discussing about their boyfriends. Clapping their hands together.

"One more time" Jungkook demanded and Yoongi smiled brightly and nodded, but then their bubble got burst by Taehyung who pulled Yoongi by his collar and dragged him to his own room, leaving a confused and sad Jungkook behind.

"What the fuck were you doing down there?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi frowned, "What do you mean? I was just singing a song with my best friend Jungkook" Yoongi stated and then looked at Taehyung who had an 'are you serious, bro?' face.

"Friend? Jungkook? Jungkook your friend? Your friend Jungkook? Friend your Jungkook? Your Jungkook friend? " Taehyung repeatedly said and Yoongi was dumbfounded, "Tae, are you on your periods?" Yoongi asked softly placing his hand on Taehyung thigh.

Taehyung shrugged Yoongi's hand away, Yoongi rose a brow and sighed "So, you do like Jungkook" he let out smirking, "Wha- what? No! He's an assho- you know what, you can go fuck yourself and your so-called best friend can suck my dick!" Taehyung said with rage and Yoongi chuckled "You still want him to suck your dick" Yoongi said and left the room.

Angry Taehyung grabbed a bottle and threw out of the window which hit one of the neon lamp posts, and nobody noticed. The bottle broke the glass of the lamp post. Due to the water that got inside some wires, the light flickered and the stopped working. Taehyung didn't even look at it and sat grumpily on the bed.

////

"How much for 8 people, Rocco?" Hoseok asked and the man in white hair laughed, "9000" he said and Hoseok chuckled "People can be so stupid sometimes" Hoseok commented and high fived the white haired man, he passed a vodka bottle to Hoseok and he took it. 

Hoseok emptied the whole bottle in 3 minutes and threw it away, the white haired man gave Hoseok a big box and he left in his High-Tec truck.

////

"Hey" Lux came in the room without knocking the door, "Hey" Taehyung let out reticently, "Why you sad?" she asked and Taehyung frowned, "I'm not sad, it's just- Nevermind""Taehyung, you can tell me. I mean we got nothing to do, so we can start knowing each other" Lux dropped her hand on the back of Taehyung neck and caressed it a little.