18.

Never cheat on the person who truly loves you. 

////

"So this was all a lie- a big fucking lie? Those I love yous. Kissing me and telling me that you see the world in my eyes. Hugging me then saying you wanna huge me forever. It-it was all a lie." Taehyung's eyes were big and red, watering from the edges. Jungkook was practically shanking, he was terrified and felt horrible. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and held him by the collar.

"Tae-" Jin tried to calm Taehyung down but Namjoon pulled him back. "Everyone, I'll be saying this only one time. Stay. Away. From this matter." Taehyung growled, Jungkook gulped and looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes and mouthed a 'help me'

Yoongi got up and walked towards Taehyung, "Tae, listen to him at least. He sure has some explanation to give." Yoongi said and Taehyung's gaze shifted towards the younger. "Tell me then. Explain." Taehyung demanded, pushing Jungkook towards the couch. The boy fell over the sofa and hit his head lightly. "Ouch! Tae, you're hurting me!"

Taehyung laughed bitterly, "You think this is hurting? Huh Jeon? You think this is a fucking joke- you texting your whore girlfriend saying you miss her and you love her- AND YOU FUCKING NEED TIME TO BREAK THINGS UP WITH ME! Because I'm like a kicked puppy?" Taehyung yelled, his neck veins were clearly visible and everyone including Taehyung himself were scared of Taehyung's outburst.

"I-I-I can ex-explain-"

"Oh, Oh okay. Do it." Taehyung said, sitting beside Jimin on the other couch. Watching Jungkook in this kind of helpless situation was making everybody tense. Jungkook looked exposed, vulnerable, and susceptible.

On the other side Taehyung looked shattered, hurt, helpless and angry. His face was blood red and Jimin could feel that his body temperature was raising rapidly.

"Taehyung, cool down please. Jin, bring some water, he's getting a fever." Jimin said and Jin nodded, heading towards the kitchen. Taehyung was breathing heavily. Jungkook ran in the direction of him and tried to check whether he was okay, but Taehyung pushed him harsh.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Taehyung let out, low voiced. Jungkook stumbled back and fell on the cold wooden floor.

"Taehyung, you're going too far. At least don't physically hurt Jungkook." Namjoon yelled, not in a rude way but in a concerned way.

"Didn't I tell y'all to not involve in this matter?" Taehyung looked at Namjoon and the boy pressed his lips in a thin line, looking down. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and grabbed his cheeks, harsh.

"Explain little bunny, speak." Taehyung ordered and Jungkook let out a cry because Taehyung's fingers were literally digging deep in his cheeks.

"Tae!" Jungkook cried and Yoongi had to pull Taehyung's hand. A bruise was formed on Jungkook's cheeks made by the older's fingers. "Look Yoongi, he's still not explaining." Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was laughing like a manic. Nobody knew that he wasn't laughing, he was trying not to cry out loud. He was trying not to break down in front of everyone.

Taehyung lost his best friend Lux and then found out that his boyfriend was cheating on him with his ex- girlfriend. Taehyung felt like a hundred of knives were stabbed in his heart all at once.

"I- I really didn't mean that, I swear-" Jungkook tried to explain but couldn't because Taehyung stood up and jogged towards the couch where Jungkook's phone was kept. He grabbed the phone and opened the messenger.

"Wait a second... yeah, found it! 'I miss you too baby', 'I accidently got myself into a relationship over here. He's good but you know I love you, right pumpkin? So I need time to break things up with him' and 'He's just vulnerable and seems like a kicked puppy to me, don't worry honey, I don't love Taehy-'-"

Taehyung broke down in tears. His poor heart couldn't take that much, he shattered in front of everyone. He felt deceived and betrayed- but he the saddest part was he felt hurt. He trusted Jungkook and he was falling in love with the boy.

Taehyung hated himself because at such a moment too he was expecting Jungkook to hug him and tell him that Taehyung's dreaming and it's a nightmare. Jungkook loves Taehyung and Lux is fine, she's eating something and laughing over Jimin's chubby small hands. Her baby is fine and Jungkook is still his.

Taehyung was crying into his fist like a little heartbroken kid. Yoongi ran to him hugged the boy. "Y-you said you loved me!" his tears were flowing uncontrollably. Jungkook crawled near him and tried to hug him, but he pushed Jungkook again.

"Taehyung, I didn't lie. I love you." Jungkook said, soft.

"LIE!" Taehyung yelled, "All you do is fucking lie to me! To everyone- You- I hate you Jungkook! You're nothing to me from now on! Fuck off!" Taehyung was shaking violently and Yoongi was holding him more tightly. "Tae, calm down." Yoongi whispered.

"He lied to me!" Taehyung cried on Yoongi's arms, closing his eyes, letting his tears fall on Yoongi's cotton shirt.

"He said he loved me!" Like a little baby he cried and everyone felt bad for him. The sight was heart-breaking for everyone.

Jin ran to Taehyung and made him drink the water. Taehyung couldn't drink it because he fell unconscious. Everybody ran to him, Namjoon picked him up and took him to his room. Taehyung was placed on his bed, Jin put some cold water strips on his forehead, continue for a few minutes.

His body temperature was decreasing back to normal slowly.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung but Yoongi didn't let him stay because he didn't want Taehyung to burst out again when he wakes up. His blood pressure was shot up and he almost got a panic attack.

"Jungkook, I think you should stay away from him for a while." Yoongi said, stern.

"But I really love him, you know that-" Jungkook said in a small voice but Yoongi interrupted him.

"No Jungkook, I don't know. I really don't know god damnit! Let me get this very straight- you don't deserve Taehyung, seriously. I read the whole chat and you know how I feel after I read it? I felt disgusted to even call you my friend. And that guy- the guy over there, Jungkook. He loves you and you cheated on him. He lost his best friend who was fucking pregnant, she was carrying a baby in her womb- two lives were lost! And then he found out that you- the guy he loves is cheating on him. Wow, thank for making him feel like shit, Jungkook."

Yoongi left. Jimin left, he didn't even glare once at Jungkook. Namjoon left, he felt angry.

"Aren't you gonna leave too?" Jungkook asked with watery. Jin shook his head and grabbed Jungkook, pulling him into a hug. Jungkook burst into tears.

"We all do mistakes. We all learn from them, baby. You shouldn't have don't that. You know Yoongi once told me that the last time Taehyung cried was when his mother passed away. And his mother was a single parent. He last cried when he was thirteen. The thing that happened downstairs was just an outburst of all these remaining years. He loves and you love him, right? Prove him that, baby. Make him feel that you love him and you deserve him- he deserves you- you both deserve each other."

Jin words were soothing and his voice sounded angelic. Those words that came out of his mouth held so much of meaning in them. And Jungkook felt motivated, no doubt he was hurt and was feeling guilty for Taehyung misery, but he wasn't giving up on his love this time.

He once let his love go, but this time he won't be leaving Taehyung at any cost. Any damn cost.