16.

I lost the motivation to write this story. But I won't just write some useless crap and update. I will try my best to write it the way I want it to be written. There might be slow updates but I won't let those be stupid and boring. I will complete this book as I imagined it to be. Be patient and-

Enjoy this chapter.

////

The answer given by Taehyung left Jungkook frozen on the place. How was that possible for a boy he met a few days back to have such an impact on him.

Was it really the time to move on? Was Jungkook ready to let go of Stella? Let go of his pest? Does he really wanted to be with Taehyung? It was the time to figure things out now for Jungkook. He can’t just keep Taehyung hanging in there, like a possessed Doll.

Jungkook somehow gathered up the courage to tell Taehyung the truth, because no relationship could be built on lies.

“Taehyung,” Jungkook called, unsure. “Yeah, baby?” Taehyung answered, smiling cutely at his boyfriend. The smile on Taehyung’s face resemble of an innocence of baby. What the fuck was Jungkook doing? What did Taehyung deserve to get hurt?

“I-”

“Yes?”

“I wanna tell you something abou-”

A loud scream was heard by the two, without wasting any other second, both the boys ran to direction of the sound. They went to Yoongi’s room, it was Yoongi’s scream.

Jungkook pushed the door, “Yoongi! What happened?” Jungkook asked, looking at Yoongi who was sat in a corner of his room, frightened.

“Oh god, what happened to you?” Taehyung asked, sitting beside the frightened boy. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and pointed at the bathroom’s door.

“Oh shit!” Jungkook let out, looking at Taehyung and Taehyung looked back at him. “I am g-”

“Tae, don’t!” Jungkook tried to stop his wannabe ironman boyfriend. But the older walked towards the door, with Jin’s pan in his hands (Jin’s pan was everywhere.)

“Taehyung, just be careful,” Jungkook warned, worried. Taehyung nodded and held the door knob. Twisted it. And pushed the door slightly. And-

“AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Taehyung screamed and shut back the door. Jungkook flinched a little, Taehyung ran back and hugged Yoongi.

Jungkook glared at both of them, a little confused. Finally he gathered up the courage, preparing himself for the worst outcome. A zombie. Maybe two zombies eating Jimin’s thick ass. Maybe two zombies and Jimin having a threesome-

He walked. Towards the door. Holding the knob. Twisting it. Pushing the door a little. And-

“AAAAAHHHHH!!!” Jungkook screamed. He saw Jin and Namjoon having sex in the bathroom. They looked at Jungkook and Jin mumbled a ‘Get the fuck outta here.” Jungkook closed his mouth and yeah, door too.

“It was horrible.” Jungkook let out and Yoongi stood up, Taehyung did too. “Let’s get something to eat,” Yoongi let out, hungry. Taehyung and Jungkook simply nodded, following the grumpy blondie.

They made their way to the corridor, where Yoongi bumped into Jimin. Jimin looked at Yoongi, Yoongi looked at Taehyung, Taehyung looked at Jungkook, Jungkook looked at Jimin, and Jimin loo- Nevermind.