15.

////

“I’m back, my baby.” Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook from behind. Jungkook flinched from the sudden contact between their bodies, plus he was texting Stella, the risk of getting caught raised so he switch off his phone and threw it aside.

Taehyung peppered Jungkook’s face with butterfly kisses and Jungkook giggled.

A part of Jungkook was feeling guilty that he was thinking about leaving Taehyung and going back to his ex-girlfriend, while the other part was enjoying the attention given by Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to be with him and take care of him. Shower Jungkook with kisses and love him with all his heart. But Jungkook also couldn’t just let go of years old relationship with Stella.

Taehyung smiled softly, looking at Jungkook in the eyes and kissing his forehead, and the younger’s heart skipped a beat. The amount of love and affection the kiss held was unimaginable for Jungkook.

“Tae, can I ask you something?” Jungkook asked in a small voice, a pout was formed on his pretty pink glossy lips. “Sure baby, ask me anything.” Taehyung said and smiled fondly.

“I’m just so happy, I thought that you’d never be with me. I had no chance with the world’s most beautiful boy, but here we are now. You in my arms.” As confessions were trembling down Taehyung’s tongue Jungkook felt guilty. More guilty.

“W-why are you confessing all these things right now? I mean all of a sudden.” Jungkook asked timidly, sitting on Taehyung lap, Taehyung was sitting on the couch.

“Well, I don’t wanna lose you. I mean I don’t know if it’s too early to say that but you- you’re different Kook, I feel like I wanna be with you always.” Taehyung let out and chuckled. Jungkook too let out a nervous laugh but Taehyung thought he was just being nervous because he wanted to say the same to Taehyung.

“I-I wanna ask you something,” Jungkook finally gathered up the courage and pushed words forward.

“Nothing’s stopping you, baby.” Taehyung called him baby! Jungkook was freaking out! Was it necessary for Taehyung to call Jungkook baby in such a cute way? Well, he was Jungkook’s boyfriend, he can call Jungkook ‘baby’ or ‘Captain Holt’ or ‘Mr. Crabs’- Jungkook is his fucking boyfriend!

“What if we don’t work out?” Jungkook breathe out, and closed his eyes shut, waiting for the older’s reply. He knew that the answer to this question can be only be answered in a negative way.  He expected Taehyung to get mad and call Jungkook a whore. Well, Jungkook was whoring around so he could be called out as whore.

Jungkook’s eyes were still closed, but not anymore. Taehyung snaked his arms on the younger’s waist pulling him closer.

“Every time you think that it isn’t working out, come to me and let me deal with those emotions of yours. Jungkook, I will hold you anytime you want. I will never forget to express my feelings and tell you how much I lov-” Jungkook opened his eyes widened,

“-Love being with you,” Jungkook sighed in relieve, looking at Taehyung, who had a serious yet subtle representation of his emotions on his face.

“What if I don’t wanna be with you, I mean what if the problem’s not you but me? Will you let me go?” Jungkook mentally kicked his own balls for asking such a direct question but when Taehyung answered Jungkook’s mind and his wig both flew to Hawaii.

“Once there was a king, who lived in a beautiful and big palace. His house was huge and all the decorations were pretty,” Taehyung spoke and looked at Jungkook who looked confused.

“Why are you telling me a story, Tae?”

“The king wasn’t good looking, rather ugly. And everyone in the kingdom was afraid of him, nobody dared to visit the king because he was scary. Even the king didn’t leave the castle he remained there and made his home more beautiful by building a garden with lots and lots of gorgeous flowers.” Jungkook was hearing him like a little kid, with so much of dedication in his eyes.

“The king grew plenty of varieties of flowers. He used to cherish them with love and care.” Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who hugged Taehyung’s arms tightly, squirming in his lap.

“He was a nice man.” Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung hummed, resting his chin on top of Jungkook’s head. “Indeed, he was a great man. And you know what happened one day? A cute little girl walked into king’s garden and plucked all the beautiful flowers.”

“What a bitch? That King Dude must’ve lost his shit, man.” Jungkook’s statement made Taehyung laughed a little.

“That girl was poor and she plucked those flowers so she could sell them and make some money out of it. She needed the money to endure, Jungkook. It was her need, she did it for her survival.” Taehyung informed the little one and held his hand, kissing the chubby palm of his hand very tenderly.

“One day king saw the young girl in his territory and he-”

“Lost his shit!”

“No, he didn’t. He observed the girl carefully. She was pretty, cute and looked so delicate. The king use to see her daily from his window. And unknowingly the king fell in love with her. The love was not something romantic, and it was unreal for the king.”

Taehyung kept telling the story and ingenuous Jungkook felt like Taehyung was just telling how he felt about Jungkook when he first saw him.

“The girl didn’t know, she was there just for the flowers. King grew more flowers for her, so she could earn more. One day the king decided to grow some rare flowers which held more value in the market, so the girl can get a lot of money.”

“Don’t tell me someone else picked those flowers, or else I’ll personally go there to chop off the thief’s dick and stick it to his own forehead, leaving him look like a fucking unicorn.” Jungkook’s words left Taehyung blank. After getting back to senses Taehyung started laughing. “My god, Kookie you’re plucky.”

“Tell me what happened next,” Jungkook demanded and Taehyung nodded, humming.

“The girl got surprised when she saw those expensive flowers, she took all the flowers and sell them. It was the last time king saw here. She never return, and once again the king became all alone.” The tragic ending of the story left Jungkook furious.

“What the actual fuck? What a whore, oh my god! Selfish cunt- What was the moral of this dumb story of a selfish girl and an uglyass king?” Jungkook’s statements were getting hilarious every second and Taehyung would do nothing but shut his eyes and control his laugh.

“The king did something for her that made her rich and she never returned, because she didn’t need the king and his flowers anymore.” Taehyung said softly, caressing Jungkook cheeks.

“W-what do you mean-”

“I know how to love you. I know you won’t leave. You’ll never know how much I’m in love with you, until I tell you. You’ll only get to see what I want you to see- what I will show you."

////