7.

Okay, so some of you didn't get the references in the previous chapter, lemme clear it now.
Ref.1- Tom & Jerry
Ref.2- Teletubbies
Ref.3- Codename: Kids Next Door
Ref.4- Oswald
Ref.5- Adventure Time/Phineas and Ferb
Ref.6- The Powerpuff Girls

If you didn't get these, you had a very no fun childhood, my hoe.

Taehyung, Jimin and Lux were watching Courage the Cowardly Dog, Lux was eating Pickles, Jimin was sleeping on Lux's lap and Lux and Taehyung were cuddling. "So-" Taehyung said but Lux didn't let him speak, "I'm not going to name the baby 'Taehyung Jr'! and that's final"

"Don't you want him to be as handsome as I am? Bitch look at me- Look at these visuals! I'm god" Taehyung scowled and Lux laughed, "Shut up, Jimin might hear us" Lux scold him and Taehyung chuckled, "he's sleeping Lux, he sleeps as if he's dead"

"Give me my jams, Namjoon" Jimin mumbled in his sleep and Taehyung frowned. "He's the cutest" Lux smiled, caressing Jimin head and Taehyung nodded, "Yes, he's cute but I think-"

"But you think Jungkook is the cutest" Lux whispered and Taehyung's eyes widened, "Wait- what? Wait a sec- Woah Woah, how did you know that?". Lux started giggling and slapped the red haired boy playfully, "I know you like him, Tae."

"But, he- he's straight" Taehyung said gloomily and Lux frowned, "I'm pretty sure that he pretends to be straight. He fucking blushes every time your name is mentioned" She said, rolling her eyes and got up, pushing Jimin aside and giving Taehyung a hug. "And Tae, whenever you meet Jungkook, tell him if next time Yoongi and he makes stupid plans of spying on me and Geezel - check whether the doors are locked properly or not, people might hear them" Lux chuckled and left the room.

Taehyung walked up to the mirror and looked at himself, "He's just a guy you like, Taehyung. You can do this! You're not a pussy!" he said firmly to himself and nodded. He made the decision to ask Jungkook out, well after this CataZtrophe of course.

Taehyung walked through the corridor and knocked Jungkook's door, he licked his lips, making them look shiny and made sure his breath was fresh. Soon Jungkook opened the door and froze, witnessing a tense Taehyung.

"Taehyungie? What do you want?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head to the left, a little. And Taehyung's heart skipped a beat because Jungkook looked like a cute fluffy rabbit.

"I-I came here to see you" Taehyung said nervously and Jungkook giggled, "Come in" the black haired boy said with a grin. Taehyung walked inside the room and closed the door, "I wanted to ask y- Yoongi? What are you doing here?" Taehyung grumbled and Yoongi smirked, "Well, I can ask you the same question, what are you doing here, Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung glared at the blondie, who was curled up in a soft pink blanket- Jungkook's pink blanket. "I came here to ask Jungkook somethi-"

"And what's that something?" the whole time Yoongi held a smirk on his lips, "I wanna ask him about his... Um, this- um"

"Speak up, bruh"

"His bra size" Taehyung let out quick obnoxiously and Jungkook frowned, Yoongi laughed, getting up he spanked Jungkook's ass and left the room.

"You came here to ask me about my bra size?" Jungkook asked, still frowning. "Yes- I mean No, I wanna you to get out"

"What?"

"The fuck is wrong with me" Taehyung cried and Jungkook stood still, folding his hands and glaring at Taehyung. The older male sighed and held Jungkook's hand, looking deep into the younger's eyes he opened his mouth, "I came here to ask you out, Kook."