10.

First of all- THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1.02K!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT IM SO HAPPY TF!! Btw I’m writing a new fanfiction, it’s called “Chubby Cheeks”
I promised myself that I’ll post the new story when this book ‘The CataZtrophe’ will cross 10k reads, that’s my goal.
Do y’all remember I said the characters changed their hair colours temporary? Yeah, now they are back to their previous hair colours.

“Tae, have you seen Geezel? I’ve been searching for her since morning” Lux asked, entering into Taehyung’s room, the red haired boy shook his head and rolled onto the bed, coiling inside the blanket. “What’s up with you?” She asked and walked towards his bed. “Nothing, just wanna be alone” Taehyung replied and Lux frowned.

“C’mon, spill the tea, sis. Don’t make me wait” Lux warned, she snatched the soft blanket and Taehyung squealed. “Lux please, I don’t wanna talk to anyone. I just don’t like myself anymore, go away” the boy mumbled and Lux let out a snicker. “Oh, so you don’t like yourself anymore, huh?”

“Yes, now go! Please.” He grumbled, grabbing the blanket back from Lux’s hand. “Then I must let Yoongi know that you were planning to fuck Jimin. So he can beat the shit outta you, because you don’t wanna live, right?” Lux smirked to which Taehyung got up instantly. “What the fuck? I never thought of having sex with Jimin!” the red haired boy brawled, “I know. But Yoongi would believe me.”

“You’re such an extortionist” Taehyung let out, he threw the blanket aside and placed his head on Lux’s lap, she moved her hand through Taehyung’s hair and kissed his head. “Now tell me, in whose ass I have to shove Hoseok’s rifle?” Lux asked and Taehyung laughed.

“Jungkook,”

“As expected” Lux let out rolling her eyes, Jungkook is such a dumb bitch she thought.

“Bro, he’s so bipolar, like we were about to have sex last night. But then… something happened. And I- froze. It was some weird hallucination, so I ran to Hoseok’s room. Blah blah. In the end, Jungkook and I couldn’t have sex. But I thought at least he’s mine, but today morning he pushed me away like- like last night never happened” Taehyung explained and Lux laughed.

“These hoes ain’t loyal my boy” Lux sang and Taehyung looked at her with a poker face. Lux mumbled a ‘sorry’ and the boy just nodded.

“I like him so much Lux, he seems so delicate- I wanna protect him.” Taehyung whispered, “You are not supposed to protect him, Taehyung. I know how you feel about him, you fell for him the moment you saw him- ‘love at first sight’ kinda shit, but you’re not supposed to protect him until he wants you to.” Lux spoke softly and Taehyung could just listen to what his closest friend was explaining.

“You like him, you want him, and that’s acceptable, but you have to accept him for who he actually is. He’s Jungkook, Jungkook the bipolar bastard!” Taehyung laughed at Lux’s words. “If you can’t tolerate his mood swings then I’ll suggest you to let it go, because if you’ll just go for the looks, y’all won’t work out”

What Lux was saying at that time, it felt so meaningful. What was Taehyung even thinking? This ain’t a fairy-tale, that he’ll confess to Jungkook that he loves him and Jungkook will jump into his arms, yelling ‘I love you too, Kim Taehyung’. If he really wants Jungkook the bratty cute boy- he has to earn his trust first. Then only their relationship could work, because handling Jungkook’s mood swing wasn’t an easy task to do.

“You know what? I think you’re right” Taehyung said and Lux smiled, “Thank god, I thought you’d never understand-” Lux let out but got cut off by Taehyung.