Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.16}

Heyy Sorry it's Been So long Since I Made one But School Is Kicking my Ass! But I have good Grades but I always have something to do and I'm sorry guys Its goes Grades Then the story. This one Isnt great Im just finished writing it at 2:30 am So I'm Wiped out. Hope you like it and I need you guys to comment and tell me Just based on looks what girl Do you think will go with who? Cause I'm not really sure right now.

__________________________________________________________

*Tala's POV*

I grabbed Connor before going to the car and strapping him into the back seat as Yuma got in the passengers side door.

I gave Connor a old stuffed animal of mine to keep him preoccupied on the way. Then I got in the front seat and started the car.

I looked over at Yuma and he gave a heart warming smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

So I started the car and we were on our way.

"So what time do you work" Yuma asked trying to start a conversation

"Uh around seven or eight I'm guessing" I said thoughtfully.

"Oh"He said still grinning

"Alick's Birthday is coming up,He'll finally be twenty years old. I'm gonna try and buy him his present you wanna sneak off with me and help?"I asked hoping to spend more time with him

"Yeah"He said really quick then he realized that he had said it so quick and blushed a light shade of red. I giggled a bit.

I turned the Stereo up and My Burned CD came on and the song 'I wouldn't mind' by He is We came on. I love This song.

'Merrily We fall out of Line, out of line

I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by your side'

I sung along with the Speakers. Yuma was just Staring and it was making me self Conscious so I stopped. "Don't stop" He suddenly said.

I just looked at him like he was crazy "Why?" I asked. "Because your voice is Beautiful" he said and then mumbled something that sounded like 'Just like you' but I let it Slide.

I blushed a unknown shade of red "Thanks"I said looking in the mirror at Connor who was Happily bobbing up and down to the music playing.

After a Couple more minutes of Silence but not the Awkward kind the Kind that it's like your talking but your not, We finally pulled into the mall behind Everyone else.

I found a parking spot getting out of the car and getting Connor out who clung to me and wouldn't let me put him down so I guess I'm carrying him all day which shouldn't be to hard Since he doesn't weigh that much.

All of a Sudden Beau Popped up "Tala! I missed you!"He yelled. I laughed "Beau It's been like twenty minutes"I said. "So"Beau just said and started walking toward the Mall.

I just laughed and shook my head carrying Connor on my hip and walking to the mall with everyone in front of us and Yuma right beside me. Adorable isn't it?

We all huddled up in the mall "So where to first?"I asked but saw that Ryan, Daray, And Brasen's Attention was else Were. I followed their gaze and Saw Three Beautiful girls huddled together talking.

One girl was standing looking like she was thinking. She was tall with Tan exotic looking skin and had Long Black hair with blue Streaks in it. She also had a Monroe piercing and thanks to my great Sight I could see she had Chocolate Brown Eyes. She had on a Beautiful frog necklace with a Big purple Gem in the middle of it. She had on a Grayish black sweater and under it and gray with blue and purple flowers was a tube top, She also had light wash skinny jeans on with black high heels All in all she was Stunning