Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.18}

Here's the next Chapter out a little early but I just couldn't wait to get it out here for you guys =D

This has some Italian in it but the real words are in Parenthesis around it. Oh and Bella Means Beauty.

Also Check out the song Please its really good =D

_____________________________________________-

*Tala's POV*

I Smiled at Yuma with my heart pounding so hard that I was surprised he couldn't hear it.

"You Were Amazing"He said smiling like prince charming. "Thanks" I giggled like a school girl. Shit Stop Tala you can't let this guy frazzle you.

"Where are we going exactly?"I asked him.

"I could be super Cliche and tell you its a surprise but eh, Ive never been known to follow a crowd. We're going out for dinner then to the park for the rest of the night. The fun stuff is for the second date" He winked at me.

I blushed "Lets go Casanova, Bye Grey!"I yelled grabbing Yuma's arm. "Can't blame me for trying" He shrugged getting out of my grip and walking to the car with me following behind.

I Sat in The passengers side and Yuma looked at me surprised "What No fight?" He asked I smirked "You are the Guy after all" I said he just laughed "You are a Fascinating person you know that?"He stated more than asked. I just looked ahead in Satisfaction.

We Drove For a while Listening to random songs on the radio until I couldn't take it anymore "Where are we going?" I asked as politely as my nerves would let me.

"Just an place I now it's right down here"He said. He could tell I was getting impatient.

We pulled up to a Nice looking small Restraint I Got out of the car and Looked at the sign that read 'Passione e cibo'(Passion and food) I looked at it a second longer. "Italian?" I questioned Yuma. He smiled "Yeah you speak it?" He asked.

"A bit" I said. It was the truth I did dabble with Italian For a while so I know a bit.

Yuma smiled "I speak Fluently It's My Heritage" He said and I looked at him Surprised "Really? I thought you were Native American" I said Amazed And looked Closely. He did have a bit of that Italian Look to him. "No matter how many times I tell your brother I'm Italian he just cant get it through his thick skull so I went along with it" He shrugged. That would have been nice to know from the start. I just huffed at him.

"Pronti a partire, amore mio?"(Ready to go, My love? ) He asked and I blushed Understanding Everything he said. It also Sent Shivers Down my spine. Looks like I just found my new Turn on *Wink, Wink*

"Ogni volta che si sono signore"(Whenever you are sir) I Replied hooking my arm into his as he escorted me into the Small Charming Restaurant.

The place had Dim lighting with a rose red glow to it. Almost had a Romantic Phantom of the Opera feel to it and Believe me I love me some Phantom of the Opera.

I looked Ahead now to see a Smiling women to be about mid twenties smiling at us "Hello do you have a Reservation?" she asked in an Italian accent.

"E 'sotto Francesca"(It's under Francesca) Yuma said Calmly. The women seemed to breathe a Sigh of relief Now that she knew she didnt have to try so hard to be understandable Speaking English.

She Checked a book and Smiled Nicely "Da questa parte"(Right this way) She said as she lead us to a Two chaired table with a White table clothes draped over it and rose petals all over the table.

"Grazie"(Thanks) I said Smiling as she Sat two menus down and nodded our way "Il server sarà qui in un momento"(Your server will be here in a moment) And with that she left as Yuma and I sat down.