Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.17}

Heyy, Here is this chapter I'm really Tired and All so Not much I feel like saying Except Comment and vote. Oh and Also Now we have IM on here So When ever you see me on Talk to me I love it =D

The picture is of Tala's Outfit and the Video is of the song and it also has the lyrics to. Its a really cute song.

Ok let it begin!

____________________________________________

*Tala's POV*

I Smirked and leaned over and whispered in Yuma's ear "Watch this" I smirked and He looked at me in Confusion.

I sat Connor down and Leaned to his level "You see over there where Brasen, Daray, And Ryan are?" I asked him. He nodded looking so innocent. I grinned "Good Can you do Sissy Tala a favor and run over there and look at the guys and tell them 'why wont you just get their numbers already' Ok?" I asked him. He smirked. Oh this kid likes to be devious doesn't he. "Ok!!" He squealed and ran over there.

"We better go after him to make it look like a accident" I winked at Yuma. He looked a bit flustered but then Laughed as we walked the way Connor ran.

As I walked over there I heard "Why wont you just get the pretty ladies numbers idiots" was all he said and he ran back over towards us. The shocked looks on their faces made me laugh hysterically.

"Did I do good Sissy Tala?" He asked wanting my Approval. I ruffled his hair "You did great Buddy" I said Picking him up and walking over to the guys with Yuma cracking up worse than I was the whole time.

"I'm Sorry" I said in between laughs. I saw a look of amusement from Ryan and Brasen but Daray looked Pissed. Woops

I ran and hid behind Yuma the best I could considering I have a three year old on my hip. "Help Yuma, Daray Knows! He's gonna Crucify me!!" I Said. I Saw Connor giggle.

Yuma Chuckled "Don't worry he wont do anything, I can take him" he said. I moved out from behind Yuma. All of a sudden the girl with the red hair attacked me "He is just the Cutest thing, And believe me I've seen alot of cute things like a monkey in a suit, a six year old in a banana costume, a elephant with a hat on.... Oh crap Im rambling" she said slowly backing off.

Connor looked scared and I laughed so hard I thought I busted a gut.

The Exotic looking girl looked at us and smiled. "He is adorable, Is he your guy's?" She said looking between Yuma and I. I sighed and went red "Why Does Everyone think that!!" I said exasperated.

Then the chick with the glasses came up "Well you two are walking around together and even though he has blond hair he has his eyes and some of your facial features"she said all smartical like pointing to Yuma then Me

I looked from Connor to Yuma a few times. Their eyes do look the same. I looked at Connor. I dont think he looks like me.

"Well we arent even related" I said finally. Then I realized that we hadnt even introduced ourselves. "Oh I'm really rude arent I My name is Tala" I said then looked at Connor "Tell them your name" I said to him. He looked at them Shyly "I'm Connor" he said quietly.

I heard some awws from the girls. I waited then looked at Yuma and elbowed him in the gut. "What!? oh yeah I'm Yuma" he said. Gee thanks Yuma you seem really nice.

The red haired girl smirked "I'm Mikki (Pronounced Mu-Key), the best person Ever!" she said I heard a barely audible growl from Brasen. Awwwww

Then the Exotic girl walked up and smiled. She seemed like the quiet one out of the group "I'm Erika" she said happily and I saw and overprotective look in Daray's eyes. Daray!!! Oh thank god I thought he was going after me for a while there.