Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.26}

Here it is! I would guesstimate 2 more chapters Left :D Sad I know
The picture is Tala's Outfit and you should listen to every song listed in this chapter and If you don't remember the date on go back and listen to it in chapter 18 I think?
__________________
(Tala's POV)
"Do we have to go!" I whined as Lauren gave me a superior look "Yes, I'm not missing a chance to hook up with someone just because you don't want to go. Now get ready" she huffed.

"Bitch" I muttered

"I heard that!"

"Good"

"I heard that too!" She Squeaked.

I sighed, I had learnt that I hate Lauren. She was everything I despised, but being the nice person I am I haven't said much about her....to her face at least.

She wasnt going to let me out of going to this club. She even picked out my outfit!

I looked at the slutty sequence dress that would surely show my rear-end and most of my chest.

I snorted a laugh. Screw that barbie.

I snooped around the closet, and deep withing the bowels of the closet I found the perfect outfit that would piss Lauren off.

I chuckled at my devious mind as I pulled on a black shirt with a penguin holding a heart on it and a pair of light wash skinny jeans with holes going from the knee's up, but it was appropriate not slutty.

I straightened my hair only to just pull it back in a high pony tail and let my fringe fall in my face. For makeup I did smokey eyes, some light blush, and some clear lipgloss.

I smiled at my reflection as I put in a Forever the Sickest Kids rubber bracelet. I liked the way I looked, It was almost badass. Now thats the kind of guy I wouldnt mind attracting, a guy with this style.

I sighed, better not think like that I'm getting married to my total opposite. I mentally rolled my eyes.

After I slpped on some fancy strappy black heels I heard a Knock on the door.

"Are you ready?" An arrogant huff came from the other side and the door swung open.

Did I mention I hate her?

"Yes" I groaned and I watched as her features twist in disgust and anger. "Why didn't you wear what I picked out from you, oh well we don't have time to fix you. Lets go" she said without missing a beat.

I rolled my eyes and muttered some profanities in her direction as we went down the hallway and outside to a limo.

We sat complete opposite of each other and it was then I noticed he dress. It was so Provocative it would make a hooker scoff in disgust.

How the hell are we friends again?

I just daydreamed until I felt the limo halted in front of a lit up night club.

Lauren jumped out as fast as she could but I took my time and thanked the driver kindly before getting out.

"Ready?!?!" She asked gitty as a funny melancholy feeling spread though my body.

"Hardly" I said rolling my eyes and looked to the large neon sign that said in big bold flashing lights 'seeing is believeing'. Interesting name.

"Stop whining, lets go!" she squealed and grabbed my upper arm dragging me with her.

I'm sure somewhere deep, deep, deep, deep, and I mean deep down inside she's a good person but right now I want to rip her face off for just touching me. Maybe my wolfs just cranky?

I snapped out of my thoughts to notice some ear pounding trance music and saw sweaty bodies swaying to the hypnotic beats.

Lauren let out a happy shreik and ran off leaving me confused and on my own.

What the heck am I supposed to do? I don't know anyone, and I sure as hell am not dancing and end up getting gang raped on that dance floor!

I squeezed though the tightly packed bodies and found a part of the club right in front of the bar that was clear. I breathed a sigh of relief and ran for an empty bar stool and scrambled on it hoping that soon Lauren would get bored and we could leave.

I whatched as the the flashing blue, green, and red strobe lights flashed putting the dancers in a hypnotized state.

"Want anything, It's on the house" A voice said. I swung around to see a man with brown hair and honey colored eyes. I recognized his scent as a werewolf. He was flashing his cannibalistic teeth in a smile. I smiled nervously "Do you have just a bottle of water?" I asked cautiously, but he still smiled "sure thing, love" he said and took off toward what I assumed to to be cooler.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I then saw a water bottle in front og me "thanks" I grinned in appreciation. "Anytime" he replied then went to serve another customer.

Then a smell that made my stomach do a flipflop hit me. It was the dilisiously familiar smell of rain with a hint of wolf. I felt a pound in my head but ignored it taking a gulp of my water almost as if I was trying to swallow the urge to find this person.

"Tala?" A husky voice that made heart pang whispered. I turned around swiftly to meet a pair of gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and tousled black hair that you wanted to run your fingers through.

Snap out of it Tala!

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked my headache intensifying but I still pushed it away, something telling me that thins might be worth the pain.

He looked a bit disappointed and for some reason I wanted to comfort him. Then he looked like he had an idea and his face snapped to confusion "You don't remember me?" he asked.

I flushed for two reasons one, how hot he was and two, how I was probably supposed to know him. "Uh sorry I fell out of a tree and now have amnesia" I said feeling the heating in my cheeks and a odd attraction to this guy I don't even know. Hormones maybe?

The guys eyebrows knitting together in frustration like he was thinking. then he put of a fake grin "Well I'm Yuma" he said looking almost in pain.

I hissed as a huge pain dropped in my head "Are you ok?" he asked as I pulled through the pain. "Yeah" I said slightly laughing.

He sat down in the stool beside me. I just wanted to run my fingers through his hair. Wait! No bad Tala your going to get married soon.

I frowned as I sipped my water "So are you friends with Robbie?" I asked "Who?" he said seeming as if I had snapped him from a day dream. "Robbie Pravda, my fiancee?" I asked in a duh tone.

He looked taken a back and angry but he quickly went back to calm again "Oh no, you and I went to school together" he said his eyes still holding anger but for some reason I could tell he was lieing to me, But it also felt like I knew him. "Oh sorry" I said shivering. For some reason I was freezing in this hot and sweaty club.

He slipped off his Black Veil Brides zip up hoddie and draped it over my shoulders. "Thanks" I said shyly slipping it on. He just grinned a heart melting grin at me.

"Oh! Do you have a wedding invite?" I asked him as the anger came back in his eyes.

"No" He said calmly.

"Do you have a pen then?" I asked him. He grinned "It just so happens you got lucky" he said pulling out a pen that made me double over in laughter. "Why do you have a Disney princess pen?" I asked in between laughs.

He huffed "Maybe I just like pricesses" He said pouting. His pouting face sent a bitter sweet feeling through my body.

I let out one more giggle and grabbed a napkin writing the place, date, and time of the wedding.

"here just give it to the bodyguards at the door and tell them I invited you and whoever else you bring with you" I smiled. Yesterday Robbie insisted we have some type of people guarding the place, don't ask me why.

"Serious about party crashers?" He asked amused "More like Robbie is" I rolled my eyes.

I saw some rage in his face but it was instsnly replaces by a calm look again "Here's your jacket back" I said about to unzip the jacket. he put a hand on my arm to stop me which sent tingles through my body and I had the urge to jump him right there "No, you can give it back to me at the wedding"

I smiled "Thanks a ton, I'll make sure I wash it" I said.

My heart sped up as he leaned over close to my ear "Your welcome, wolf girl" he said barely above a whisper.

The oddly familiar nickname sent my whole head into over drive and a bruning pain stung all over my body.

A growl ripped through me and I shot up out of my stool "I've got to go see you at the wedding" I said really quickly before he could reply i had ran off to looking for Lauren so we could leave.

His chocolate brown eyes were imprinted in my head an the closer I felt to something big the worse the searing pain in my head got.

I Finally spotted Lauren but her face was attached to some guys. I waled straight up to he not in the mood for bull shit. I just wanted to get home a lay in the dark. She seemed to notice my presence and stopped acting like a leech "What do you want?" she glared. "I wanna go home, Now" I said gritting my teeth from another wave of pain in my head.

She looked a the boy and gave me another icy glare pulling out a cell phone and texting someone "you can go the limos waiting outside for you" She said as they started sucking face again. I growled and stomped out of the place.

Sure enough the limo and the same driver were outside. I rubbed my temples taking a seat in the limo.

The driver gave me a look of concern but hit the gas and went down the road that would take me to my so called home.

Yuma's scent was all around me thanks to his jacket. It was comforting in a way but made me think about how familiar he was and in turn made my head hurt worse.

I groaned as the limo halted in from of the unwelcoming home. I just ignore the gnawing feeling telling me to think more about Yuma, because the less I thought about him the clearer my head got.

I mumbled a thanks to the driver and trudged into the over glorified house and slung off my shoes. As I walked into the living room area I saw Robbie sitting on the couch reading "How was your night?" He asked without even looking up.

"Do you even have to ask? I'm going to bed" I said miserably as the dull throb in my head continued. He laughed a bit "Get a goods night rest you have to go dress shopping tomorrow" he said amused. My head thumped again .

I groaned and ran upstairs taking the jacket off.

My head still felt numb with pain as I slipped off my clothes and changed into some shorts and a tank top to sleep in.

I took the jacket and decided to clean out the pockets before I washed it just in case something valuble was in there.

In the right pocket I felt something and pulled it out. I saw a iPod with a blue case and a folded up paper. It seemed familiar.

The dull pain had now turned into a sharp throb as I unfolded the paper with shaking fingers and slowly read it.

My dearest Tala,
    Please, I know this is strange but look through that iPod. The passcode is 4134. Please remember because I love you more than words can describe.
                                                               With all my love,
                                                               Yuma

My head pounded like someone was beating me with a baseball bat.

What the hell was he talking about?

But against my better judgment I did as the letter asked.

I typed in the password and decided to look through the music. I scrolled through a couple that caught my eye.

Country Boy- Aaron Lewis

I will follow you into the dark- Death Cab for Cutie

Just to get high- Nickel back

Superman- Joe brooks

The big bang- Rock mafia

But as I went through them all one in particular caught my eye.

Not an Angel- City sleeps

Finally the pain in my head got to be to much to bare. I dropped the iPod on the plush carpet and squeezed my eyes shut.

What is with this headache?

I'll just wash the jacket tomorrow.

With each step I took toward the light switch a pulse of pain thumped in my brain.

I turned of the light and rush into my bed, but somthing was nagging at me.

That damned song!

I groaned and grabbed the iPod off the floor stuffing the ear buds in my ears.

I hissed as the slight light of the iPod made my head pain come right back.

I quickly turned the song on and switched the light off

'I will be waiting right here
only to roam'

I was about to scream the pain has intensified to all over my body.

I sat up and gasped at the pain but something told me not to take the headphones out of my ears.

'My candle shines at night through the dawn'

The song went to the chorus and a flash of something went through my eyes.

Yuma and I sitting in a little Italian restaurant and this same song playing in the background.

I gasped fro breath and ripped the earbuds out of my ears like they were acid but it was to late.

I took a sharp breath and everything flashed before my eyes.

My 18th birthday, meeting the guys, my transformation, meeting Connor, getting kidnapped the first time, going on a date with Yuma, everyone getting mates, and finally everything with Robbie.

Asshole!!!

I jumped up my headache magically gone but my breathing still heavy.

I saw the letter Yuma wrote a reread it again.

He's so clever.

I grinned then froze. He said he loved me! we have never told each other that because we both agreed we dont use the term unless we are positive we mean it. Now I realize I cant live without this boy and I love him more that I ever though I was capable of.

All of a sudden I heard two sets of footsteps. If it's Robbie I swear I'll kill him right here and now.

I heard a knock on the door and froze "Come in" I said hiding the iPod and letter in a drawer and jumping in bed.

The door slowly opened to reveil David and Tyler. I looked at them astonished.

Did they really have to come at this moment?!?

"U-uh hi guys" I said as David flipped on the lights. Tyler still looked down nervously.

They didn't know, Did they?

David raised an eyebrow "What are you g-"I was cut off by David "Your back to normal" he said grinning and looking relieved and Tyler's head snapped up in surprise.

I glared at him "How do you know?" I growled . He kept grinning "You dont have that vacent look in your eyes" He said.

I Grinned in a sinister way "You guys know now I have to do something about you knowing right?" I said as my wolf howled at the thought of being let out.

Tyler's hands flew up in defense "Woah, we though it was wrong of Robbie but he could beat us down in a second" he said.

I raised an eyebrow suspiciously "So you aren't going to say anything to Robbie?" I said coldly.

"Exactly" David grinned. Happy much?

I smiled, I could use these guys to my advantage "Then you can help me?" I asked sweetly. The smiled at each other "we're in" They said in unison.

I smiled so evil that Cruella Deville would be scared.

Okay, I'll play along with Robbie's game. I'll be the cute obedient bride.

But when the wedding day rolls around we're playing this game by my rules.
________________________
There it was the chapter you guys have been begging me to to and he memory is back!
What do you think Tala is up to?
Does Robbie Really deserve to Die?
Is Lauren Really as big a bitch as she lets on?
Will I Ever stop asking questions?
Well Leave me a Comment letting me know the Answers
Wo ai Ni
Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3