Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.25}

You Guys should be Proud of Me I held back on my Capitalize everything Habit!!!! Tell me if you think It looks better :D
___________________________________
(Tala's POV)
I looked at him wide eyed "I-I'm getting married?" I stammered out.

Robbie grinned sheepishly "Surprise?" he said more like a question than  statement. I couldn't help but grin a bit.

"What happened to me to make me forget this lovely arrangement?" I asked sarcastically, keeping my spazing until I was alone.

Lauren piped in "We were outside in the garden and you decided, against my warnings, to climb the biggest tree there and a branch snapped and you came tumbling down" she grinned cheekily with a 'I told you so' look.

I nodded but rolled my eyes at her. How am I friends with her again?

"So when am I supposed to get married?" I asked almost mockingly. To be honest I don't want to get married, I think I'm in denial and it hasn't hit me yet.

"That's the thing" Robbie said rubbing his arm nervously. I raised an eyebrow and he dramatically sighed. "How about you take a shower and we talk about this over dinner" he said showing me his pearly whites. Hmm nice save.

I decided I will play along with this until I get my feelings straight. I have him a pouting look "Okay, but it's cruel to put the love of your life through this" I said seeming like I let my gaurd down, oh but believe me I'm not.

I stood up and he gracefully walked to me and bent hugging me like it was the most normal thing in the world. "It's actually pretty amusing" he mused.

I pouted again "Cheer up" he said and kissed me on my cheek which made my whole face go red.

He chuckled and walked out the huge red doors of what I assumed was my room. I looked at Lauren who was leaning against my bed post fileing her nails and raised an eyebrow. She rolled her eyes. Can you say snot nosed brat?

"Your closet has all your clothes and the bathroom is right there" she said bored pointing to a red door with a gold coat hanger on it and then to a red door with a gold family crest on it. Wow its a lot of red and gold.....I like it :D

"Thanks" I said giving her a tight lipped smile.For some reason,other than that she's a totally B to the itch, I wanted to rip her face off. She just smiled snarkly and left the room.

It's killing me that I cant remember anything. It's so frustrating because as nice as it is to have a seemingly loving fiancee it all just seemed wrong to me.

Throwing my worries aside, I opened the closet to see tons of designer clothes and dresses. Some were cool but a lot were unappealing which led me to think, did I act like Lauren? Oh please god no.

I figured since it was dinner I need to look decently nice so I began to rummage through the clothes, Until my eyes fell upon a beautiful black vintage dress that had a choker kinda attached to it caught my eye.

I grabbed the work of art and found some underwear, then ran into the shower deciding to make it quick and that I can take a nice long shower later.

I quickly letting the  warm water run down my back and washing my hair and body. After drying off I slipped on the dress smoothing it down.

I straightened my hair letting my bangs hang in my blue eyes view and made my makeup dramatic and slicked on some clear lip gloss over my pale pink lips.

I stuck some rose earrings in and checked my closet for shoes. To my surprise a gorgeous pair of black studded Louboutin heels were there.

I happily skipped back to the bed with the shoes in hand and slipped them on gaining my balance on them.

I walked out the door humming to myself happily.

Wait......

I have no idea where I'm going.

"Hello?" I whispered wandering down a hall.

Okay this place is creepy once you wander around the dark hallways by yourself.

"Robbie?" I whispered. Then I felt a gust of wind "You called?" I felt warm breath against my face.

"Holy Sunny and Cher!" I screamed but then focused to see Robbie doubled over in laughter "You should have seen your face" he laughed.

I scowled "Not funny" I stomped my foot. "Did you just stomp your foot like a five year old?" he asked laughing again.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled a bit "Come on we have two guests" he said taking my hand.

I blushed but it was almost like his hand like his hand didn't fit right in mine. I mentally sighed, maybe it's just taking time for old feelings to come back.

He led me down the hallway and down a huge set of stairs. Then we went through a set of huge black doors.

Inside was a dinning room with a huge table and sitting there was Lauren looking more dressed up than I was, and standing there were two guys. One had short blond hair and bright blue eyes, He was looking at me with a cheeky smile.

The other guy had long brown hair and brown eyes. He was looking down nervously.

The blond walked over to me suavely "Hey Tala, heard you knocked your head so I'm Dave since you don't seem to remember" he said happily, but it seemed strained almost to the point of fakeness.

I looked at him skeptically but then I looked to the nervous boy fidgeting with his fingers. I saw Dave elbow him and he jumped "I'm Tyler" he said looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

Whats up with him?

I looked at him confused but Robbie chimed in "Do you guys want to stay for dinner?" he asked as if habit. "No thanks we're gonna go home" Dave said as Tyler Sped out the door as fast as he could. "Bye" I squeaked taking it Tyler didn't like me.

Dave gave me another forced grin "See you at the wedding" he quickly said leaving just as fast as Tyler.

I looked at Lauren "Do I stink?" I said smelling my armpit playfully. Lauren scrunched her face up in disgust and Robbie just chuckled while I smiled sheepishly.

"Sit down" Robbie motioned for a chair between him and Lauren. I sat down and was immediately rushed by the smell of the turkey and potatoes on the plate in front of me.

"Dig in, I made it" Robbie said looking extremely proud of himself. I grinned at his enthusiasm and took a bite and tasted pure bliss. Only then did I realize how hungry I was.

"Wow this is great!" I smiled "Thanks" He grinned smugly.

I turned to Robbie "So, how old are you really? I remember the whole ageing slowly thing" I eyed him.

Please don't be old, Please don't be old, Please don't be old.

"Twenty" he said trying to distract me with his gorgeous smile again but that didn't stop me from noticing how fake it was.

What was he hiding?

I looked at him suspiciously but then covered it with a dazzling smile of my own.

We ate in a comfortable silence until the anticipation was about to kill me.

"Sooooo" I dragged out as Lauren and Robbie both raised an eyebrow at me.

I let out a frustrated groan "Is anyone gonna tell me when I'm going to be the infamous bushing bride?" I said irritated.

Lauren let out an amused snort and Robbie looked away "One week" he mumbled.

"How long!" I almost yelled "One week" he said braver this time.

One week!?!? Just one week and I'm gonna be stuck with this guy for life, and lets be honest I don't even know him......anymore.

"I-is anything planned?" I said trying to keep my cool.

This was Laurens forte I guess because she spoke with enthusiasm "Not really, The place is picked, the colors are set, and flowers are picked also. We still get to do the fun part....Dress shopping!" she squealed. I took deep breaths. Stay calm Tala, just don't freak out.

"Oh and that's not the best part, we are going to have your batchalorette party the day after tomorrow" she said her eyes lighting up and I tried not to hyperventilate.

"What?" I whispered "Yep, we are going to a club. Its just me and you. No fiancee just good old girl time and me some boy time" she grinned unaware of the turmoil going on in my head.

Robbie looked about to protest but Lauren gave him a 'Say something and I'll castrate you' look and he sighed looking defeated.

I smiled a bit but the horrible feeling that this was all wrong washed over me again giving me a huge headache.

"Uh guys, this is a lot to take in. I think I'm gonna got to bed" I said feeling dizzy

I stumbled up and Robbie quickly hugged me "Just get rest" he said and kissed my cheek for the second time.

This time i felt chills go up my spine, and not the good kind. Something is extremely wrong.

I said goodnight and slipped back into the room I once came from. I kicked off the shoes and didn't even other changing.

I flopped down on the bed and let the sound of my heart beast in my ears lull me to sleep.

(Yuma's POV)
This is the third day Tala has been missing and everyone ,Especially me, has been a mess

But I know she's alive, it might sound crazy but I've been getting flashed of what can on lt be explained as what Tala is seeing.

Like the day she went missing, I saw a plate of food and felt like I was going to have a asthma attack.....And I don't have asthma. I knew it was her because I heard someone say her name.

and yesterday I saw a red and gold room, but this time I heard her voice with my own ears whisper "what am I missing"

I had sat and thought for hours and hours trying to debunk these visions. Trying to figure out if she was free why she hadn't come back yet.

I've tried my damned hardest to figure out where she is or who she was with, but all I can hope now is that I see what she's seeing again.

I was now sitting in the living room mournfully with Alick sadly listening to his iPod full of blast and Chaman sitting beside me, he almost looked depressed.

All of a sudden I heard Connors clumsy feet run up to me.

I looked up at him into his big brown eyes and he had a pouting look "Sissy Tala doesn't remember us" he pouted.

I looked at him bewildered "What did you say?" I said. Connor's frown deepened "Sissy Tala Doesnt know us anymore" he said looking on the brink of tears.

My heart softened at the distraught little boy.

I picked him up and comforted him.

All of a sudden everything went black for a second  then I saw a brown haired girl looking pretty slutty to be honest. "Ready!?!" she squealed. "Hardly" I heard Tala's voice ring and it gave me a bit of comfort. I heard her sigh and then the vision snapped to the sign of a florescent lit night club. It was calling 'Seeing is Believing'

Suddenly I snapped back to reality to see Connors head buried deep in my chest.

Looks like we are going clubbing tonight.
_________________________________________
Well There you guys go, You know the Drill Comment Vote and All that.
And Right now thanks to Kodochashojo and DarkWriter The abusive Boyfriend Story is winning!!!!!
Wo ai Ni
Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3