entry 1#

1st entry
Ist April 2019
10: 15pm

She said this will help tho I have no idea how it will. They said I should write my feelings down so I'll try. She said she believes that I'm not insane but I will be if I don't let it all out.

The voices are gone now, just this hazy state I'm in. The drugs, it makes everything fogy.

Alex and Kristopher are calling to me now but this barrier is so thick I can't break through but I'm happy now. Wanna know why? Ahh I bet you do. Well Bennett visited today, he cuddled me to him and played with my hair. They say he's not real but they all are just keep spurting lies. (Tho deep down,I know he's not)

They just don't want me to be happy. Maybe I should shave all their hairs when they go to bed. Give them some new shiny look.

I even fell asleep in his arms, his musky Cologne washing over me, giving me this sense of security I haven't felt in a long time. He said he will visit again and with bring kit and Alex with him. I really can't wait.

I have to go to bed now, the drugs are making me drowsy. I'll fight them tomorrow if they try to give em to me. Maybe even stab someone with my pen.

Yea I'll like that, warm blood on my hands. Yap I'm definitely insane.