Entry #19

Entry #19
7:08am

Bennett came back to me and with everything that has happened, I couldn't find it in me to fight so I agreed to talk. We talked about why he left when I needed him the most even though he didn't know that.

He said it wasn't about me and I admit it sung a little but I of all people know everyone is struggling in their own way, carrying scars that no one knows about.

He said he heard about Alec and kit and he really wanted to come back for me but he really wasn't in the right place, even I know some monsters can't be let out and what use is the past is we keep living there, what use is it if it's a hindrance to the future?

We agreed to start over. I still get suicidal and homicidal tendencies but I'm way better than when I started. I have everyone and everything I need.

Daniel has been coping and smiles more often now. We still have a long way from being okay cause each day comes with its struggles and wreaking ball but if you look hard enough you'll see that you are not alone. Help might come in the shape of a stone or a hidden paper or an abandoned journal or a clingy dirty dog.

I look forward to the day where I'll stand proud cause I didn't let my parents or my scars define me but guide me. Alec and kit will forever be in my heart and I might truly never let go of the grief but I'm growing and that's all that matters.