Chapter 4

Warning! From here on out, there will be some sexual references in this story. They MAY be described in detail. If you don't like that kind of stuff, please click off now. You have been warned🤣.

Noah

All the sudden everyone was gone from B101. I was left alone. What the fuck is going on? Interrupting my thoughts was the familiar sound of the door swinging open, and Ian stepped into the classroom, shirtless. I could feel my heart rate increase as I took a step back from him.

"What the hell are you doing here." I babbled out, doubting my voice.

He didn't say anything but started to move closer. A smile crept onto his face. Farther down his body, his muscular physique was breathtaking. You could trace his finely chiseled six-pack with a finger, leading right down onto his... What the hell am I thinking?

"Ian, what the fuck is going on, where is everyone." I sputtered. I shouldn't be having these thoughts for such a hot, muscular, shit, I'm doing it again!

"I'm here... for you." Ian cooed in a voice that can only be described as arousing.

"What, what do you mean." I whimpered. My heart seemed to have stopped, my stomach in a knot.

Without responding, Ian unbuttoned his jeans, letting them drop with a loud thud. He was only in his underwear.

"Fuck.." I muttered, my pants feeling like they would explode.

"Your turn." Ian implored, starting to walk even closer to me.

I was backed up against a wall. Ian was on me, undoing my pant slowly. He put his hand on my crotch, and I couldn't help but let out a sudden moan. Ian looked up, smiled, and started to move his hands and mouth up my body. He took off off my shirt. We were both in our underwear. He was on my neck, kissing it softly. I was so fucking turned on.

"Ian." I moaned. I didn't think I was going to make it any longer, though we had just barely started. I had never, done this before. I had never felt like this before. He was moving towards me, and I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face. God, I was going to have my first kiss... and possibly more than that. Closing my eyes, I moved into him.

I awoke with a start. A bright, blinding light was right in my face. It took me only a second to feel that my pants were now wet, and sticky. What the fuck did I do?  Not only were my pants wet, but Mr. Charles and, of course, Ian Pierce were sitting right by me. My face turned bright red. Luckily, a thin sheet covered my body.

"Looks like Mr. Fay has entered back into reality." Mr. Charles stated, amusement in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, not only puzzled but extremely embarrassed. The effect of that "dream" on my body had still not worn off. I moved into the fetal position to provide more shelter.

"You kinda fell during class." Ian stated, seemingly relieved I had woken up. "We took you to the nurse, who said you were dehydrated."

"Mr. Pierce helped me carry you down." Mr. Charles added. "He was the one who stopped your head from hitting the ground. You can thank him for not having a concision."

My heart fluttered. Though it meant nothing, again, I felt that same feeling in my stomach as I did in my dream.

"How long was I out?" I questioned.

"About 20 minutes. We're surprised you woke up so soon. Do you think you're ready to get back to class." Mr. Charles quizzed. I could tell he was desperate to get out of there. He seemed to have had enough waiting around.

Before responding, I realized I had many situations going on down low. Sneaking a look at my pants, I realized there was no way I was going to class in this condition.

"I still feel a bit dizzy, I'll try later." I lied.

"Alright, well Mr. Pierce and I should be heading back to class. Try not to fall again." Mr. Charles joked.

The door closed behind them, leaving me to wonder about what had just happened. This cannot be happening. He's popular, I'm not, it could never work. I can't be falling for Ian, can I?

Hey guys! That's the end of part four! Sorry that it's so short, but I had a feeling you wanted to hear from Ian again, given that he's only had one part so far!  I'll be trying to update this story every day, though I may miss some days. Please comment down below, and I hope you like the story so far!!