Chapter 10

TRIGGER WARNING: Strong language is used in this chapter.

Ian:

Noah was still sleeping as I awoke. It was 6:30 in the morning. Though it was the last thing I wanted to do, I knew I had to wake Noah up.

"Hey." I whispered in his ear, "time to get up."

Noah turned over,  looking groggy. How did he still look perfect first thing in the morning? 

"urmm...just....five....minutes." Noah groaned. He was not a morning person.

I stripped back the bed-sheets, exposing us both to the open. We were both still in our underwear.

"Don't make me get you out of bed." I murmured flirtatiously. Though Noah had obviously heard me, he seemed intrigued by what I was going to do. He remained motionless. He's asking for it.

My fingertips danced on his back, slowly moving downward. I felt him tense up. When they almost reached his pants, he suddenly sat up.

"Ok...Ok fine, I'll get up." Noah groaned. I wished he had stayed put.

As I got up, a sudden thought dawned on me. Noah didn't have a change of clothes. He couldn't wear his ones from yesterday since there was dried blood still on them.

"I'll get you a change of clothes." I told Noah since he had started to gather his own, ready to put them back on.

"No, it's fine..." Noah started, but I interrupted him almost immediately.

"There is literal dried blood on your shirt." I reminded, "There is no way I'm letting you go to school like that."

Without waiting for a response, I entered my closet, looking for a pair of clothes that might fit him. What would I put him in? After scanning nearly my whole closet, I decided on an old band T-shirt (Nirvana), and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I threw in a pair of socks and underwear, for good measure.

"Here are some clothes that should fit." I reported, tossing the cloths to Noah.  I had also brought a pair for myself (black skinny jeans and a Track sweatshirt). 

I looked at him curiously, an idea forming in my brain. Without even thinking through if it was a good idea, I took off my underwear and started changing... right in front of Noah.

Noah sharply inhaled, eyeing me up and down. His surprise was evident in the way his mouth hung wide open. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy his reaction.

"You don't have to change in front of me if you don't want to." I assured Noah. I had changed in front of guys before in the locker room, what made this any different? 

Without responding, Noah slowly started to pull down his underwear. They finally fell to his knees. Fuck, he was big. Very big. The familiar sensation down low had started up again. I looked down and, of course, I was almost fully erect. I looked over at Noah, embarrassed. He was fully erect. God damn was he so fucking hot. 

Though I was turned on, I was also beginning to feel self-conscious about the noticeable difference in size between the two of us. I was stupid to assume I was going to be bigger just because I was "more" masculine. I looked away, embarrassed, and started to put on my pants.

"Hey, are you Ok?" Noah said cautiously. He seemed so nervous to be asking the question as if it was forbidden to be said aloud.

"Yeah, I'm good." I responded with as much charisma as I could muster. Why was I feeling so upset?