Never Letting Him Drive Again

'Cause we're gonna be legends
Gonna get their attention
What we're doing here ain't just scary
It's about to be legendary
Yeah we're gonna be legends
Gonna teach 'em all a lesson
Got this feeling that we're so sweet caring
It's about to be legendary
- Legendary, Welshly Arms

'Cause we're gonna be legendsGonna get their attentionWhat we're doing here ain't just scaryIt's about to be legendaryYeah we're gonna be legendsGonna teach 'em all a lessonGot this feeling that we're so sweet caringIt's about to be legendary- Leg...

Peter and I sprinted down the hallway. He went towards the row of lockers before he picked them up and grabbed his bag. He started undoing his tie before tossing it aside.

"Did you bring your suit?" Peter rushed out as he took his jacket off. I brought my fingers to my mouth and whistled. There were a few crashing noises before my blue cloak came flying through the hall. It wrapped around me before it changed my dress into the suit. Peter's eyes widen. "Didn't know it could do that? Holy shit, I forgot how badass it looked."

I gave him a look. "Peter -"

"Right."

We kept running. Well, I was ahead so Peter could change behind me. He finally put his mask on as we bolted through the back door. Peter went around the bus first, but this guy came out and punched him. Peter went flying across the lot.

"He gave you two a choice," the man said as he looked at us. "You chose wrong."

I waved my hands around to create the dark mist. "Oh, really?" My eyes glowed white. "Cause I see a very dead man in front of me."

The guy cracked his electric gauntlet before he punched a bus in front of me. I send the mist around the bus to stop it before I picked it up.

"Raven, my web shooters!" Peter yelled.

I thrust my hand forward and pushed the bus towards the guy. He punched the bus out of the way before he grabbed another one and hurled it towards Peter. The bus knocked Peter out of the way and into another one. I sneered at the guy before flying towards him. I knocked him into another bus before he punched me in the chest. The impact was enough to send me flying as I could the jolts of electricity hit me.

I got up and got my magic ready while the guy started walking over.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn," he said as he charged up the glove. Peter got up and the man punched us. Our bodies crashed through the back of another bus.

I groaned while I slowly sat up. "Gross," Peter said. I looked down and his eyes went wide. "There's gum under the seats."

I blew my hair out of my face. "Almost every kid does that."

Then the bus jerked to the ride. The guy punched it, making the bus spin around. Peter and I kept moving around and crashing into the seats before I grabbed his hand. Our bodies came out of the bus and into the ground before I opened a portal behind the guy.

I tossed Peter towards him and he punched the man. The guy recomposed himself before he punched Peter back, knocking his body into mine.

"Why did he send you here?" Peter groaned out as he got off me.