That's Your Brother

Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come, but I ain't the same
Mama, I'm coming home
Times gone by seems to be
You could have been a better friend to me
Mama, I'm coming home

- Mama, I'm Coming Home, Ozzy Osbourne

This past week has been really good. Peter and I would go to school, then we would help the neighborhood when needed. Which not much has happened. And if I'm not with Peter than I'm with Strange. Either reading more books he's given me or he'll teach me how to control my emotions better. Like transferring my emotions to my magic instead of suppressing them.

"How is it easier for me to learn this from you than from anyone else?" I asked, my eyes not leaving the next book he gave me before I levitated another.

"Because I'm not stupid," Strange said as meditated. That part he kinda learned from me. I haven't meditated in a while so when I was with Strange, I did it there. I needed the peace and quiet and I knew he wouldn't interrupt me. "Have you ever contacted your team?"

I shook my head. "The only people I've made contact with are you, Peter, Tony, and T'Challa. Everyone else no." Besides everyone else is a fugitive. Thor and Banner are nowhere to be seen. So, ergo, no contact.

"I was talking about the Titans."

This time I looked up at him. "No." I still have their voicemail on my phone. I haven't brought myself into deleting it. "And I don't think I will."

Strange opened his eyes before dropping down. "Have you ever thought about going back?"

"No."

He snapped his fingers. We weren't in the library anymore. We were in the attic of the building. Strange went over and grabbed my old communicator. "You have to go back someday. And I'd figured you'd want to do it sooner and get you some kind of closure."

Ok, this is strange even for him. Well, Strange is his name...makes sense. I raised my brow at him. "Why are you bringing this up now?"

He kept his face solid. "I'm just speaking from experience. Something is eating away from you to move forward. Best to get rid of before it gets worst."

"Are you saying I should rejoin the Titans? Because I'm pretty sure I slammed the door in their face when I left." Not literally.

"Yes, but you left a few broken pieces on it. Best to go fix it before it gets worst." I was about to question him more because I have no idea what he means, but he held his hand up. "He's here."

I was going to ask who but Strange changed it again. The room was dark and I was hiding in the back of the room with my hood up. I turned and gave him a questioning look when I realized that someone else was in the room with us.