Titans

When there's trouble, you know who to call (Teen Titans!)
From their tower, they can see it all (Teen Titans!)
When there's evil on the attack
You can rest knowing they got your back
'Cause when the world needs heroes on patrol
Teen Titans, go!
-Teen Titans Theme, Puffy AmiYumi

When there's trouble, you know who to call (Teen Titans!)From their tower, they can see it all (Teen Titans!)When there's evil on the attackYou can rest knowing they got your back'Cause when the world needs heroes on patrolTeen Titans, go!-Teen Ti...

I sighed as I packed my belongings. This is supposed to be just a visit. After two months of thinking, I decided to visit the team. I actually called Starfire and she was more than happy. I got a bit annoyed when she started screaming and I heard her telling Cyborg and Robin. I made the call so there's no backing up now.

"You're wearing your old suit?" Peter said.

I looked down at my old attire. I nodded. "I thought it be a bit weird if they see me in my new one."

Peter nodded. "Right. But you haven't seen your team in...what? Almost four years?"

Has it been four years? Let me see: Ultron happened in 2014. Then the whole fight with Cap and the rest of them two years ago. Oh, I guess it has been four years.

"Yeah," I said after a while. "I guess it has."

I shouldn't be nervous. I couldn't help but be nervous. Four years and I'm finally talking to the team again. I'm not that surprised that they're still together. Unlike me, they didn't leave.

"Do you need me to come with you?" Peter asked.

I shook my head. "No. They don't really know you that well. They might think you're some intruder."

"Why would they think you're boyfriend's an intruder?" I kept my mouth shut. Peter's eyebrows furrowed. "You have told them about me, haven't you?"

"Not exactly," I replied sheepishly. I noticed the upset look on his face. "It's not you, I swear. As much as I would love for you to come, I can't just show up and be like hey, guys, I'm just visiting. By the way, I want you to meet my boyfriend Peter. Who is Spider-Man. Who I met through the Avengers. Who might have broken up." I felt my stomach bubble. Peter jumped when the stack of books next to him exploded. Strange's lessons are working. I've been able to show some kind of emotion, I just can't handle nervousness well.

"Hey, hey, hey," Peter said as he pulled me into a hug. I was finally able to breathe. "Ok, maybe not mentioning me to your ex-boyfriend isn't a good idea." Peter's grip tightened before he pulled away. "You know, maybe I should come. Yeah. I get to see our old friends. I mean, it's not exactly how I wanted it to go -"

"Peter," I called out. I know why he wants to come.

"- but I've always wanted to meet the rest of the Teen Titans. Maybe Starfire could teach me some of her Tameranian language."

"Peter."

"I always wanted to learn that -" I rolled my eyes and went over. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. Our lips were pressed together. Peter immediately wrapped his arms around my waist as I deepened the kiss. I smiled when I pulled away, his face a bit pinker than usual. "That's one way of shutting me up."