Slade

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence, caused such silence
Who are we mistaken?
But you see, it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your head, they are fighting
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head they are crying
- Zombie (Cover,) Bad Wolves

Another head hangs lowlyChild is slowly takenAnd the violence, caused such silenceWho are we mistaken?But you see, it's not meIt's not my familyIn your head, in your head, they are fightingWith their tanks, and their bombsAnd their bombs, and thei...

I have never been so uncomfortable in my life. Ok, that's a lie. I just never felt so out of place. Cyborg was driving the T-car to where the trouble is. I just felt weird being in here. I understand that it's been a while, but I feel like I don't belong in here. Especially since I'm sitting next to Beast Boy. I'm putting the awkwardness to the side since we have an emergency.

Cyborg stopped the car in front of the old Biotech Building. We all jumped out of the car and ran towards the gaping hole made at the side of the building. My hands glowed while the guy started coming out. I recognized him from anywhere but I thought he was dead. He should be dead.

That patch that covers half his eye. The katana and one of his giant broadswords. At least he ditched the mask this time. But I never thought I'd see his ugly face again. He was covered with a few more scars and I could see he's carrying more weapons on him.

"Slade," Robin sneered.

"Hello, Titans," Slade greeted. His eye met mine and he smirked. "The little birdie finally decided to come home, I see."

I glared at him. Robin stepped in front of me. "Enough games, Slade. Just give us back what you took."

Slade's smirk became a grin. "Give back?" He tossed the small vial in the air before he caught it. "No. I think I'm going to keep this. But it does feel good to have the whole team together again. Just like old times. Isn't that right, Raven?" He tilted his head to the side. "Or is it Rachel Roth now?"

I glared at him again. So he's been keeping tabs on me. I should be surprised but I'm not. I haven't talked to the team about the Avengers that much, so I think I shouldn't use a few tricks Strange has been teaching me. I don't want to surprise them by using Astral Projection on Slade or use it on myself so I could sneak behind him and kick his ass.

"Stalking me now?" I asked. "Since when did you start searching me?"

"The minute I found out about your disappearance. I know all about your time in New York, Berlin, that little battle you had with these so-called Avengers." He tilted his head to the side. "Tell me, how is that Spidey boyfriend of yours?"

"Her what?" Beast Boy asked with a little hurt in his voice.

Slade grinned. "Raven didn't just leave, she moved on. You see, while all of you were wallowing in your own pity, Raven was having the time of her life." He didn't remove his stare from Beast Boy. "Raven doesn't care about the Titans. Think about it -"

"Don't let him get inside your head, BB," Cyborg said.

Slade went on. "She hasn't spoken to any of you for years. No emails. No messages. Just disappears like the Titans were nothing but a memory."

Beast Boy clenched his fist. "Don't listen to him, Beast Boy," Robin said.

He started walking towards us. "Fine, don't listen to me. But you know it's true. Raven hasn't thought about any one of you in years."

"Stop talking," Beast Boy started.

"She has a new boy toy. Personally, I prefer this one. The complete opposite of her. What I don't understand is what he sees in her, but it's still a better upgrade than her past few boyfriends. For now."

"Shut up!" I yelled. Is he really threatening Peter in front of me?

"Don't get mad, Raven. I'm only giving them the truth. You're not a Titan. I'm starting to wonder if you were going to tell them. Or are you going to leave them all alone again?"

Beast Boy glared at Slade. Before we had time to react, Beast Boy shapeshifts into a green rhino and charged at Slade. Slade grabbed Beast Boy and tossed him aside. Then he transformed into a giant ape and tried to punch Slade.

"Titans!" Robin yelled before we ran at them.

Starfire flew over and fired her starbolts. Slade jumped out of the way before he brought out his broadsword and tried to slice her. She flew out of the way just so Robin could jump over her and block Slade's sword with his. They went back and worth. Robin tried to swipe Slade but he would block it and vice versa. Cyborg used his arm to fire a beam at Slade, who moved out of the way with Robin.

I lifted my hands and levitated a few of the mailboxes before throwing them at him. Slade used his katana to slice each one. He kicked Robin in the chest before Beast Boy charged at him again. He leaped on top of him as a wolf. Slade used his footing to kick Beast Boy off and into Cyborg. Starfire and I were shooting at him. Slade flipped over and landed on top of one of the cars.

"I love a good reunion," he said before holding the vial up, "but I have something that needs my attention. Goodbye, Titans."

We all jumped on him. Slade was fast enough to use one of his smoke bombs and slammed it against the ground. The team and I started coughing until the smoke cleared, Slade missing.

》》》》

A/N: Who is Slade, you might ask. Here he is.

 Here he is