The Love Slide Prank (Harry Potter/Fairy Tail)

A/N: Okay, before you read this one shot, I'll warn you that there may be some inconsistencies that contradict the Mysterious Fates plotline. The reason for that is because I wrote this BEFORE I got to the good stuff in MF. I'll try my best to edit it but it'll take awhile to do so. Another reason is because I saw the 5th OVA of Fairy Tail and I wrote some events similar to that involving Hermione and Subha. XDXD And to be honest with you, I know it's not as good, I was trying out a new writing style and I wrote this for my own amusement. If you laugh your head off as well, then mission accomplished for me! 

So sit back and enjoy! XD

****************

The Love Slide Prank

It was a few weeks before the Yule Ball and a few weeks after Harry Potter, Subha Patel's god brother, had gotten through the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. With Harry and Ron catching up on Snape's Potions essay and she and Hermione Granger having already finished it, they decided to make a quick visit to Fairy Tail through the portal hidden in the Forbidden Forest before anyone noticed. When they arrived at the guild, Fairy Tail had a surprise set for them: the guild was going to take Subha and Hermione to one of Fiore's most famous amusement parks, Ryuuzetsu Land. However.......

"You're not going to make us wear a bloody bikini!!"

"Oh, but why not?" pouted Cana Alberona. "It's one of the best parts about going to Ryuuzetsu Land. Besides, the two of you don't have swimsuits."

"Cana-san, they're busy as it is, with their studies, the Yule Ball and everything else," said Wendy Marvell. "They don't exactly have time to get new swimsuits. Subha-san and Hermione-san are lucky that they got today to themselves."

"We'll come to Ryuuzetsu Land with you guys," said a shocked Hermione Granger, "But the last thing I wanna do is wear a bikini! Can we at least pick out a less revealing swimsuit?"

"Luce, Erza, Mira," Subha pleaded. "Help us out here!!!"

"Cana, please don't make them wear something that they don't want to," said Erza Scarlet.

"Cana, it may not be a good idea from their perspective," countered Mirajane Strauss. Then she put on a thoughtful expression. "Although it would be nice to see how they would look in one."

"Mira-nee......" Lisanna Strauss questioned her older sister with a perplexed expression, "why would you say that if you're trying to defend them?"

"This guild is going to be crazy as always," said Lucy Heartfilia. "I'm afraid I can't help you worm out of this."

Subha paled as she looked at Hermione.

"If even Lucy can't help us," Hermione muttered, "no one can."

Subha sighed in resignation. "Agreed."

"Juvia doesn't want them in a bikini!" Juvia Locksar shouted in dismay while waving her arms in the air rapidly.

Hermione and Subha gave a look of relief to Juvia. "Oh thank god," said Hermione, "You actually came to-"

"Juvia doesn't want another love rival for Gray-sama," Juvia interrupted bluntly.

Subha suddenly felt like getting those sweat beads that she often saw in her godsister, Sakura Kinomoto's favorite anime. Both her's and Hermione's thoughts about Juvia Locksar seemed to range from Are you damn serious? to I don't know whether to laugh or not. There are times when Juvia's one sided love for Gray Fullbuster reminded Subha of her best friend, Ginny Weasley, whenever they talked about Harry's crush on Cho Chang.