My last day in heaven (chapter 2)

I was furious at my mom for not believing in me . Who wouldn't be . I mean she loved me and all but sometimes I over thought that statement . Because of my fury I started to slice my wings (like human teens do with their wrists ) . It made me forget about all my pain .

"I don't belong here . I don't belong here  . "I chanted as I slashed through the feathers that stick out my back . "Way did I have to be an angel , I would have been a much better devil ." I yelled while my vision became blurry .

Suddenly my door opened and my mom stood in the doorway . Her slender hands planted firmly on her hips . She had a poker face only a mother could master .
"What do you want " I said softly but loud enough to be heard .
" Darling . I came to tell you to pack your things . " Her tone was cold and heartless .

"Why ??" I asked , confused at her words .

"Because your wish is being granted . You are leaving when you are done ."
For a moment I could have swore I caught a hint of sadness in her voice but , as soon as it appeared , it vanished .

"Yassss " I practically jump in joy . "I'll be down in five . Oh and  mother , thank you for giving me my freedom . "

That lead to her turning around and leaving in silence . Even I was shocked at how much sarcasm was dripping of my words .

Well , here goes nothing ...