Adopted by the devil ?. ( chapter 10)

We stood in silence . No one dared to make a sound . Mainly because I acted childish but what the fuck . I'm 13 . I am still a child .

The devil was the one to brake the silence . " Call me Zack . Zackery Deathtrap . Only my servants call me Mr Devil . So Zack will be just fine and you are ?"

I looked down to stop the tears from falling . "I don't have a name yet . I'm only 13 . I'm a fallen angel . I got kicked out of Heaven cause I don't act angelic enough. Everyday since I can remember I was in trouble for every reason possible. My mom's sent me to live on earth and be the way I am ... So yea . I'm an outcast ."

Zack looked down at me with those deep red eyes  . He was so captivating. He smiled at me and then said the wards I never thought I would hear . " You can always come live with me little one . I can take good care of you . A girl your age needs a father figure and I'm happy to fill that spot .... Just say the words "

My heart fluttered . The devil just asked if he could adopt me . Wow , what do I say ? Becoming the devil's daughter sounds like my true calling.

"You know what Zack. I would be honoured to become your daughter. I think then I should be calling u father or dad or something,right ? "

Zack looked at me and chuckled . It sounded so beautiful. "My darling angel . You don't have to call me that if you don't want to . Zack would be just fine . Let me get the adoption papers and you can move in tomorrow."

I looked up at him with a big smile on my face . I couldn't wait . I was so freaking excited.

I gave Zack a nice big hug and thanked him for his generosity. It's nothing ,dear . It would be nice to have someone other than servants to talk to and you and I will have so much fun . "

I gave him one last hug and walked over the bridge with Zamien by my side . I was so freaking happy .

We got to the car and the drive home had enough energies to fuel an entire Rock concert.

As soon as we got back to Zamien's apartment , I took a shower and went straight to bed . It wasn't even 5 minutes and I was fast asleep .