Moving in (Chapter 11)

I got up the next morning ,feeling more excited than ever . I was moving in with the devil . I was now the devil's daughter. Jeez it's sounds like such a big deal . I was wearing a deep red dress that was covered in spider webs . My shoes were covered in lace . It has beautiful little ribbons and frills and they just scream " I come from hell!"

 It has beautiful little ribbons and frills and they just scream " I come from hell!"

I was so ready to move in with my new dad

I was so ready to move in with my new dad . Zamien picked up my suitcase and we made our way to the car .

The drive to the cemetery was quite but filled with excitement and nervousness. I was freaking out !

I tried to calm my breathing as we neared the cemetery gate . Zamien looked over to me and asked " Hey angel , you ok? ".

" I never been better , I'm so ready to start my new life . " I smiled at him knowing that I spoke the truth .

" Well then ,what are we waiting for. Let's go meet your dad . " He smiled back at me while saying this .

We both got out of the car and he took out my suitcase. I felt the butterflies in my stomach as we neared the dead willow tree . Zamien quickly looked my way and gave me a dashing smile . I smiled back , knowing I wasn't doing it alone . I had my new best friend by my side .

Zamien looked at the weeping willow tree and did the same chant as last time .
"Guardians of my dying home ,
This time I come not alone .
Open the gates before you will get strangled
because before you I have a fallen angel "

That little poem thingy made me think . Why were the guardians so afraid of a fallen angel such as myself ?

We walked in and crossed the lava bridge . As we neared the castle my breath got stuck in my throat. We walked to the front door and Zamien knocked loudly . BOOM , BOOM , BOOM . The sound echoed through my brain .

We stood staring at each other , waiting for someone to open the door . We waited for a few minutes and just as I lifted my hand to knock again , the big doors swung open with a loud creek , revealing a small little demon girl .

I looked at her little maid outfit , thinking to myself, isn't that a bit revealing for a maid , but yet again , its hell . There is no dress code.