Entrance to hell . (chapter 8)

I woke up to the strong scent of coffee. Hmmm how I could do with a nice cup of warm coffee . Just then the door opened to reveal Zamien   with two steaming cups that smells like Jakobs .

"Morning sunshine . Slept well? "His words were dripping with care . Even though I only met this gay yesterday I can't help but love him . He is so loveable.

"Yes thank you . " I was still sleepy but at the same time wide awake .

"I have a surprise for you angel . And you will love it . " He hands me the coffee with pure excitement in his eyes .

"I have never had a surprise before . Mainly because angel parents are fucking boring . So this is new for me . I can't wait . " I  said  ,nearly exploding with curiosity. I'm going to die . But like they say , curiosity killed the fucking cat . They just don't say the" fucking "    part . Oh I amuse myself .

So I sat up and finished the  coffee which is by the way the best I have ever had .

"Wow Zamien . This is the best coffee I have ever had . You are a life saver " I exclaimed as I took another sip of the warm liquid . When we finished our coffee ,we got ready and got into his 1969 Mustang boss .  Its a nice deep shade of midnight Black .    

We drove around 3 hours till we came to a stop in front of a creepy abandoned cemetery

We drove around 3 hours till we came to a stop in front of a creepy abandoned cemetery . Of coarse ,me ,who is defferent from  others, likes this creepy place .

"I'm not complaining,but why are we at a run down cemetery ?? " I asked raising an eyebrow at him .

"You will see in a bit "and with that we got out of the car and into the graveyard . I enjoy looking at the different gravestones . The sizes , forms and names prickles my interests . I can see Zamien looking at me with an amused look , out of the corner of my eye .

Finally he came to a stop infront of  a dead willow tree . It still has leaves so it must have died recently .

I looked over to Zamien with a puzzled look

I looked over to Zamien with a puzzled look . I didn't really understand what was going on .

Zamien saw my cofusedness  and he  started to chant something .
"Guardians of my dying home ,
This time I come not alone  .
Open the gates before you will get strangled
because before you I have a fallen angel "with those words the gate opens and I see two guards that looks like they are going to shit  themselves. It kind of looks funny .

When I looked past the guards , I see a long bridge that spreads over a river of boiling hot lava   .

I know where we are now

I know where we are now . We are in hell .