Into the dark alley (chapter 5)

As I walk along the back alleys , I heard a blood curling scream. It was a scream that would send the devil to church . The thought of it made me laugh . My little giggle exploded into a fit of laughter . 

After I gathered myself , I went to search for whatever screamed like that . I walked further down the alley into the darkness . It was so dark I couldn't even see my hand in front of my eyes . BAM!!   Shit , I walk into a fucking wall . Damn it hurts . I looked up and saw two bright green eyes . OMG . It was not a wall . It was a person .

But this persons eyes are glowing unnaturally bright .

I was so in thought I almost didn't hear  the soothing deep voice ask "Are you ok ??" . I looked up and saw he had a torch . Thank god . Now I can see .

"I'm ok. " My voice was like a whisper . Ok . I admit ,I was scared to hell and back .

"What is a pretty girl like you doing in a dangerous alley like this one . You could get killed . "  Its pretty obvious that he doesn't know I'm an angel . I'm very grateful for the dark otherwise he would have seen my wings . That wouldn't be very good .

I just stared at the stranger not knowing what to say . Then ,out of the blue ,I hear that scream again . What the fuck can scream that loud ?? It does not sound human . 

"Hey ,do you know what is screaming like that ?? " I ask in my sweetest voice I could master .

"No sweetheart ,I don't .  Why do you ask ?? Is it scaring you ??" Even in the dark ,I could see his mocking smirk . Such an assI think as I walked past him in the dark .

From the distance I could hear him call after me so I turned around and yelled "What ?"  .

" I wouldn't go that way if I was you . Come with me , you can stay with me because I know you are a fallen angel . And I also know that you don't have a place to stay . Please ??" He begged me with such a cute face .  I just couldn't say no . " Ok Ill go with you but no funny business . "

He nod his head like a kid thats going to a park but  is not allowed to wander of . So I followed him . Maybe into my own doom . Fuck ... I'm so naive...