Chapter six

Scotty, accidentally beamed them into an occupied part of the ship. Kirk and Spock fought off some more Romulans. (Y/n) quietly cheered Jim on and glanced at Uhura who seemed slightly concerned for Spock. (Y/n) smiled knowlingly to herself. 

Spock crashed out of the Narada and went to destroy the drill. Kirk went to the bridge to find Captain Pike only to be met on the bridge by Nero and Ayel.  Ayel almost killed him but Kirk grabbed his pistol and killed him first. Then he went to rescue Pike. 

Spock found a ship and managed to destroy the drill before being swiftly persued by Romulans. Kirk managed to save Pike.  The enterprise came out of warp and destroyed the missiles fired at Spock. 

Relief washed over (y/n) when Scotty confirmed that Kirk, Pike and Spock had successfully been beamed aboard. Chekov turned and grinned at her. She couldn't help but smile back. Kirk came in followed by Spock. Pike had been sent down to medical bay to be checked over. The explosion of Spock's ship and the red matter on board caused a black hole. Kirk offered Nero help but he refused so Enterprise fired missiles, blowing the ship apart. The pull of the black hole was pulling Enterprise towards it, even with the engines in warp. In a last desperate bid to get away, Scotty ejected the warp core and blew it up. The explosion pushed the Enterprise away as the black hole imploded.

Kirk smiled at her and she ran up to him. He wrapped his arms around her. Uhura walked over to Spock.

"Well done!" (Y/n) whispered to him. 

"Someone's jealous." He whispered back and nodded his head slightly in the direction of Chekov. He turned around before (y/n) could see.

"I doubt it. Anyway, you up for celebratory drinks later?" 

"Sure, why not? I'll invite Scotty and some of the others around." 

(Y/n) said bye and headed back to her seat. She saw that Chekov kept glancing at her. She cleared her throat and awkwardly smiled at him.

"We are having a couple of drinks tonight if you'd like to come along?" 

He blushed. "That would be great. Thanks." 

"Great. See you later."