A Little Game

Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Amy, and Scrourge are playing a game called spin-the-bottle. It was a regular day, no bad guys out today, it was getting quite boring. So Sonic called his friends over to his house to play a game.
"Is everybody here?" he asked.

They nod.
"Alrighty, let's get started! This is how it's played, I spin the bottle and it lands on either of us. If it lands on, let's say Tails, he needs to do a dare from me."

"Don't make me do something inappropriate." Tails snapped.
"Hey, don't snap at your brother!"
Tails blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, I was learning it from Shadow. He told me to act aggressive and demanding towards others."
Sonic shot a are-you-serious look towards his counterpart. Shadow chuckled.
"Forget that, bro, we got other things ahead of us."
Sonic spun the bottle. They all watch as it slows down and points tooo…..Knuckles!
"Alright, Sonic, throw it at me!" he said.
"If you insist!"
His smirk came upon his face. Everybody, but Shadow, was worried.
"I dare you to eat…"
Sonic whispers it to Knuckles. His face turned green.
"YOU LOST IT!!!" Knuckles screamed.
"I knew you couldn't do it, haha!"
"OF COURSE I WOULDN'T DO IT!!!!"
"Awww, Knux is being chicken." Rouge giggled.
"SHUT UP, ROUGE!"
"Why yes he is Rouge. How did you know?"
"Oh, that's simple. See the look on his face. It tells you everything."

They all laugh. Knuckles reached his limit and stormed out the door, slamming it shut, making the house rattle.
"Were we going to far?" Amy asked.
"Hell no, Pinkie, Redhead is just a coward." Scrourge commented. "Now it's my turn!"
Scrourge spins the bottle. Around and around it goes, who will it pick, no one knows. It points at Amy.
"Alright, I got myself a hottie." he said.
Amy rolled her eyes. "Just give me the dare."
"I dare you, to kiss me."
They all gasp. Her right eye twitched.
"Scrouge…" she uttered.
"Yes?"
The pink hedgehogette breathes in and breathes out. Her mouth opens and….
"YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE IN THIS MOTHER FUCKIN WORLD, ARE THE MOST HORNY ASS JERK I WOULD NEVER KISS ON THIS FUCKIN PLANET!!!!!" she bellowed.

The Sonic heroes had their ears plugged by their hands and pulled them out when her screaming was done. Rouge puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry honey, but a dares a dare."
"Yeah, if you don't do it then you'll be a retard." Shadow said.
"Hahahaha! A retard!" Sonic laughed.
His laughter stops when Amy's hammer appeared in her hand, growling low and menacingly.
"Eeep!" Sonic takes cover behind his quiet black friend.
"I'm waiting, Lollipop." Scrourge sprayed some stuff in his mouth to make his breath smell nice and puckered up. Rouge takes a camera out, Tails pulled out some popcorn, and they watch.
Amy shuts her eyes and leans in, Scrourge comes forward, closing in. Lips are only an arms length away from touching, the heroes were growing excited. Sonic nips on his nails, and found them all chewed up. He takes Shadow's hand and nips his nail. The ebony hedgehog  pulls his hand back and whacks Sonic in the nose. Their nose touched until, they felt the wet taste of the others lips. Amy jerks away, spitting out the saliva.
Scrouge licks his lips and grins in delight.
"Taste like strawberry." he said.
"Tastes like shit!" Amy coughed.
Rouge already had the photo of Amy and Scrourge kissing and safely tucked it away in her pocket. Tails had the popcorn upside down, sad that all his popcorn was gone.
"How about one more to make it seem romantic?" Scrourge pulls on his jacket.
"How about I bash that skull to pieces!!" she threatened, gripping her hammer over her head.
Scrourge sweat dropped. "Nevermind, who's next!"
"Me." Tails said, spinning the bottle. It slows down and points to Rouge.
"Ok, Rouge."
"Dare."
"Hmmmm……..Go beat up Knuckles."
She was shocked.
"Why would you say that?"
He shrugs. "Cause he's a pain sometimes."
"True. Ok." She leaves the house.
"Shadow, it's your turn." Sonic said.
"I know that, Faker."
Shadow spins the bottle. It lands on Sonic.
"So what's your dare, pal?" Sonic asked.
Shadow thought of many things Sonic could do; fall of a building, stab himself with a knife, punch himself in the face, hit himself with a bat, or kiss Amy.
"Shadow."
He looks at Sonic.
"What's your dare?"
He smirks. Without thinking, he answered.
"Kiss me." he whispered.
"What?" Sonic heard what he said, but it stunned him. His lips twitched into a large smile, flicking his ear.
"Oh shit!" Shadow blushed, shocked and horrified of what he said.
"W-wait, I-I didn't mean…"
"Too late!"
Sonic jumps and pins Shadow, pressing his soft lips on his. The ebony hedgehog resists and tries to free himself, kicking his legs out so hard. But Sonic held him and continues the kiss. Shadow did not move, he did not fight back, the only thing he couldn't stop was the blush, which grew darker and darker. The blue speed demon pulls back and smirks. Everybody stares in disbelief, and Amy nearly wet herself. The blue hero crawls back to his spot and keeps his smile.
"Who's next!?"
Rouge came back, dusting herself and sitting down next to a blushing Shadow.
"So, what I miss?" she asked.
Everybody, except Sonic and, of course, Shadow, were staring at Sonic. They seem to be telling him to talk since they lost their voice.
"You guys are such cowards." Sonic said. "Shadow dared me to kiss him."
Rouge wasn't surprised.
"Is that it?" She waved a hand like she said "whatever, I don't care right now"
"I always knew these two would end up together.
Amy speaks up.
"NO, ME AND SONIC ARE IN LOVE!!!!!
Tails joins in.
"Sonic, are you gay?"
"Yeah. You don't see me flirting with other chicks," he shudders "they don't even love me right, they're fans."
Scrourge laughs.
"My little brother is gay! How hilarious!"
"Shut the f*ck up, Scrourge!"
Shadow comes back to reality and sits up, feeling his face burning. He can remember. The Dare. The kiss. He flushed more, rubbing his cheeks where the source of heat was rising. The group glanced at him. Sonic was going to ask a question, but Rouge beats him to it.
"Shadow."
He faced her with an embarrassed look. She chuckled.
"Are you gay?"
He looks around and his eyes fell on Sonic. He answers her calmly.
"Yes."
Shadow jumped when Sonic, using his speed, came up to his face.
"YOU STOLE MY SONIKKA!!!!!!!!! SHADOW, YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" Amy brings out her piko piko hammer.
"Whoa, Amy dear watch where you're swinging that thing!!!" Rouge shouted, dodging the lethal weapon.
"DUCK!" Tails cried.
They all went down, avoiding the giant hammer.
"Shadow."
"Yes?"
Sonic paled.
"RUN!"
They jump to their feet and jump out of the way, feeling the house shake when Amy's hammer hit's the floor. The two lovers head out the door with a ticked off Amy persuing them. Everybody looked at them run.
"Sooooo….." Scrourge began. "Who's up for another game?"