Movie Night

April 19th, Friday night. On Fridays were usually the days that Sonic had one of his famous movie nights where everyone comes over and watches the movie of the month. They could be just about mystery, comedy, and even horror. The girls hated it when the guys chose a scary movie for certain nights. Sonic was thinking about choosing a scary movie, but didn't even know if his friends were available this Friday.
     Sonic headed toward the phone to see if any of his friends were free tonight.
     "Hello?" he greeted. "Tails, are you able to come over for movie night tonight?"
     "Aw, man. Sorry Sonic. But I'm trying to repair my plane. That last battle we fought in gave it a great amount of damage. And I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible. Why not ask Knuckles? I heard that he was hanging out with Rouge today. Maybe they can come over." Sonic made a sullen look that began to spread across his face.
     "It's alright Tails, don't sweat it! See ya later buddy!" As the two-tailed fox hanged up, Sonic dialed that number that belonged to Rouge. Then it rang.
     "Hello?" The bat asked. "Well if it ain't my favorite blue hero, Sonic! How are ya Hun? Really? That would be great! But unfortunately.... Knuckles and I had been at a bar and he had just a few too many... Now he's drunk. So I gotta keep an eye on him so he doesn't hurt himself. I'm really sorry, Hun! Maybe tomorrow, Kay?" Sonic began to get more upset on the inside.
     "Sure. Hope Knuckles will be okay! See ya!" Sonic could feel the sorrow in his voice right down to his throat, no matter how cheerful he tried to sound. He then dialed another number along the buttons. This was his last try, even though this number is the person he would want to avoid the most, he wanted at least one person to come. As the person answered, it was a high voice across the line.
     "Who is it?" The person across the phone line asked Sonic.
     "Hey Amy!" he greeted cheerfully, even though that was the complete opposite of how he was feeling.
     "S-S-Sonic?... It's really you! My dear Sonikku it's so great to hear your voice! What can I do for you?! O-ohh... Is that so? Well, actually... I'm kinda at a slumber party with Blaze, Cream and Cheese. Awww..... If I wasn't here, I would be at your house in a heartbeat! I'm so sorry Sonic, I promise I'll make it up to you, not matter what!" Sonic ears flattened. For a moment, he just felt all alone in the world.
     "S-Sonic...? Amy asked.
     "N-no... It's okay Amy. No seriously it's okay. Have fun at your slumber party. See ya later then... Bye." He then hangs up the phone. Sonic was disappointed that no one was available to come to his movie night. It was like a tradition that stayed with him and his friends. Now that long streak was going to get broken. A single tear rolled down his left cheek, and he fell onto the couch, feeling as if all the energy has been sucked out of him. Suddenly, the phone began to ring. Sonic's ears flew up immediately.
      "Who could that be?" Sonic asked himself as he placed the phone by his ear. "Hello?" His eyes widened with disbelief. "S-S-Shadow? H-hey! W-w-what's up man?"
     "Hey, how are you?" asked Shadow in a soft tone. "I just thought that you needed someone to talk to."
     "N-n-n-noo! I-I'm fine!" Sonic busted through his teeth as he wiped away his tears.  "W-Why would you th-think that?!" Hehe…."
     "Sonic, I can hear it in your voice. It's cracking. It sounds like your crying. I know you very well enough Sonic during the years. Don't think like I don't… Now tell me what's bothering you so suddenly?" Sonic didn't want to admit that he was upset and torn on the inside. He tried to give an excuse that was most believable to believe, but  then he had just simply said, "Don't worry Shadow! I'm fine! Trust me! Hehehe!" As Sonic waited for the ebony hedgehog to answer, all he had heard was beeping across the phone. Shadow had hanged up. "S-S-Shadow?..." he asked. But no voice had answered.
     "Sonic…" said a voice across the room. "If you are disabled to tell me how you truly feel in an indirect matter across the phone, maybe a face-to-face conversation will make things simpler." Sonic had jumped into the air as the ebony hedgehog had sounded his voice right behind him.
     "Aaah!" Sonic screamed in fright. "Shadow?! Don't do that! You almost made me jump right outta my fur!" The black hedgehog then chuckled to himself.
     "Its called Chaos Control…. You should remember by now that I can pop up anywhere, anytime." Sonic just glared at Shadow. "Oh Sonic..." He said as he petted the top of Sonic's forehead. "You're still your same old self." Sonic began to blush across his cheeks, making them turn a bright rosy red. "Oh, I have also heard that you were having a movie night here, held at your apartment. But it seems to be noticeable that not a soul is here. Care to explain the main situation, Sonic?" His ears flattened again.
     "Well, I just wanted to get everyone to come and hang out so we can all hang out together at movie night, but they're all busy. Tails is repairing his plane, Knuckles is drunk and Rouge is taking care of him, and Amy, blaze, cream, and cheese are having a slumber party. I know they didn't do this on purpose, but I just wanted to do something fun tonight." Shadow then smiled as Sonic gave off a confused look.
     "If you want we can watch a movie together." Shadow suggested. "Movie Night isn't ruined yet, right?" Sonic thought that this idea was a bit odd at first, but movie night was what he truly desired, and at least he had one true friend to spend it with. "Here Sonic. Pick out a movie. Is there one that you had in mind?" Sonic nodded happily. "Yes, this one!" Sonic then handed Shadow the movie, it was called "Fantasies Aren't Reality." and was supposed to be a very funny comedy of the year.
     "Alright, we'll watch this one." Shadow agreed. He then walked up to the DVD player and slipped the CD into where it enters. Sonic took a small rectangular remote and pressed the play button to start the movie. Shadow took a seat down onto the couch and smiled.
     "Why not come and sit with me Sonic?" asked Shadow in a soft tone while patting the seat next to him. Sonic's face grew a deep color of red. 'Why is Shadow being so nice to me?' He thought to himself. 'He is never in this good of a mood.' Sonic did follow the command and sat next to the ebony hedgehog. They both remained still and waited for the movie to begin.
     During the movie, there were moments where they giggled and laughed, and other moments where they grabbed onto each other instantly out of fright. Even though this movie was a comedy, it had a few scary scenes but they each passed by quickly. Otherwise, this comedy film was very enjoyable to both Shadow and Sonic from the beginning to the very ending.
     "Wow! That was great!" exclaimed Sonic.
     "Yes, it was quite interesting." Shadow agreed. "Well, now it's over. What do you want to do now?" Sonic knew exactly what he wanted to do now in his spare time. "Let's watch another movie!" He shouted. "But this time, you can pick." The dark creature just rolled his eyes with a smirk glued upon his face. "U-ummm... That's not what I had in mind as a night worth remembering..." Sonic seemed to be very oblivious to the situation.
     "What do you mean Shadow? Would you like to do something else?" asked Sonic. Shadow began to walk closer toward Sonic, smiling.
     "It's not that I don't want to watch movies with you." He said as he grabbed Sonic's wrists and pinned him down onto the couch. "It's just that I'd rather.... Ya know... make a little "movie" of our own... However, no one will be watching…"
As Sonic looked up at Shadow, his pupils shrunk as his face turned a deep shade of red. Shadow's resistance couldn't hold up much longer.
     "Shadow! No! Please don't!" Shadow ignored his pleas and pressed his lips upon Sonic's that were slightly parted ones. Against his will and self-control, Sonic rose up his right hand and placed it onto Shadow's left cheek, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss between the two male hedgehogs. Sonic felt overwhelmed by the feeling, so did Shadow, but he began to go along with it as the feeling emerged. A gloved hand with a gold ring around the wrist slid down a blue fur covered back that began to shiver in pleasure. Sonic released his lips from Shadow's, panting for air.
     "S-Shadow… This is moving to quickly… Shouldn't we wait?" Sonic asked breathing heavily.
     "You tell me Sonic." Shadow said. "You're the one who planted one on me long enough to make someone suffocate… But it's worth it." Shadow leaned back up to Sonic and gave him a kiss. Sonic immediately melted into the kiss and ended up pinning down Shadow onto the couch. The black hedgehog was stunned at the action taken by his counterpart right above him.
     "Well?" asked Shadow. "Are you just gonna sit on my lap and stare at me until your heart is content or are you gonna take advantage of this moment and do something it? Unless… if you want me to take the lead?" Sonic's face was burning into a pure shade of red onto his cheeks making them rosy. He didn't know what to do. He just remained motionless for a moment, embarrassed as it showed it across his face. Shadow looked up at him and with a smirk that had appeared wide across his face, creating an evil grin. He then pushed down Sonic onto his back.
     "I think that I'll take it from here." Shadow said to his equal. "Now all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the fun. But the real question is… Are you ready?" Sonic didn't know if he was ready for this, but if he knew that it was Shadow who was with him, he was sure that he'd be safe in his dark arms of protection and defensive as a shield.
     "It might my first time, but if it's with you, then I'm sure that I'm ready for you now, Shadow." Sonic said boldly yet frightened. Shadow smiled as he came down to Sonic's level and kiss his right cheek. He did this continuously until he had headed down Sonic's neck, just giving off little pecks and kisses, making Sonic's body tremble. Then Shadow began to get lower, down to his stomach, kissing his way down to the bottom of the trail.
     "S-S-Shadow… D-don't…." Sonic begged as Shadow was giving him the treatment. Sonic was about to completely lose it. He couldn't take the irresistible sensation any longer. Just before Shadow could get any lower, the door bell had rung.
     "Ahhh!" Both Shadow and Sonic had hollered as they fell of the couch. Suddenly, people came busting through the door, practically breaking it down.
     "Sonikkkkku!" a high voice called out to the blue hero. He knew instantly that was none other than Amy Rose, the one and only. She looked down at the position of the two hedgehogs on the floor. "Umm…. Sonic, what are you doing on the ground with Shadow?" Sonic's cheeks grew a slight pink and glanced at Shadow.
     "You know, just friendly wrestling between two well known friends." Shadow slipped out through his fangs. Amy glared at them for a moment, then resumed onto her news. "Sonic! I managed to get everyone here for the Friday Movie Night!!" she announced out loud. "I even got Sliver and all the others who said that they couldn't come! Amy than ran up to Sonic and hugged him
     "Why thank you Amy, how thoughtful of you." Shadow thanked. As Sonic was about to get another movie for everyone to enjoy, Shadow whispered into Sonic's ear, "Until next time my adorable hedgehog." Sonic's heart was pounding almost as fast as he could run. But Sonic tried to keep his cool and simply just said to his counterpart, "Which will be later on tonight my darling hedgehog."