Hic-Ups

It was a normal day in Metropolis; everyone was enjoying each other's company, when suddenly-!
"Hic-up!..." the azure blue hedgehog quickly covered his mouth.
Poor Sonic got the hic-ups. Everyone stayed silent, while his partner, the ebony hedgehog with red streaks on his quills, arms and legs, ignored his blue hedgehogs' hic-ups, or at least tried.
"Hic-up! Sorry- Hic-up!" Sonic couldn't stop.
"Sonic, I told you not to eat so fast," said the pink fan girl hedgehog.
"Yea Sonic, you may be the fastest thing alive, but that doesn't mean you should be the fastest at everything," said the two-tailed yellow kitsune.
"Yea- Hic-up- yea," Sonic noticed his black hedgehog clutching his fist, "Shad- hic-up- dow?"
"Would you please stop that?" Shadow said very annoyed.
"I can't - Hic-up- help it - hic-up- Shadow..."
"Then do something about it!" he turned to him looking serious, "It's driving me crazy!"
"Here Sonic, try this." The two-tailed kitsune handed him a glass of water.
"Thanks Tails - hic-up-" he drinks the water, when he finished he slowly put the cup down, "..."
"Did it work?" asked the pink hedgehog
"I don't know, Amy...." Tails watched closely.
"Well, I guess it -hic-up- worked!" Sonic covered his mouth.
"I guess not..." Amy said sadly.
"Sorry -hic-up- guys..." Sonic scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.
"Tails, is there any other way to stop his hic-ups?" Shadow groaned.
"He could try to hold his breath and count backwards..."
"No problem! -hic-up-" Sonic then held his breath, after a minute, he breathed in air, "Hey, I think it -Hic-up- ugh, never mind..." it was no good.
"Well, the only thing left we could do is scar him..." Tails suggested.
"That won't be easy, since Sonic isn't afraid of anything, " she than thought 'except his fear of water..'
"hehe...," the dark hedgehog grinned at his azure hedgehog.
"Shadow?" Sonic stared back at his dark hedgehog a little wide eyed, "Why are you looking at me like that? -hic-up-"
The dark ebony hedgehog, still grinning, leans close to his face. Sonic just stared looking confused. Only their noses have reached and shadow looked into the blue hedgehogs' emerald eyes, and sonic looked back into his crimson eyes. Shadow slowly, but not all the way, opened his mouth, and then...
"Boo!" Shadow poked his blue hedgehog, making him spaze and jump out of his seat.
"YIKES!!!" Sonic landed back in his chair. Shadow laughed as he backed away.
"I guess we were wrong..." said both Amy and Tails.
"No fair!" Sonic blushed in embarrassment, and then noticed his hic-ups were gone, "Hey, they're gone!"
"Finally, "Shadow chuckled as he sipped his water, "Hic-up! What the-?"
"Looks like we have another hedgehog with the hic-ups..." Amy giggled.
"Oh -hic-up- shut up!"
"Shadow~" Sonic grinned.
"What? -hic-up-" Sonic then pulled his hedgehog into a kiss, "Mmmp!" Shadow muffled as the azure hedgehog kissed him. The ebony hedgehog stayed wide eyed and started to blush. Sonic then removed his lips from his.
"Oh... My... GAWD!!!" Amy screamed.
Shadow stayed quiet, put his hand over his mouth, then noticed his hi-ups were gone.
"ha, ha, now we're even." Sonic smirked.