The Dentist

Today was a Lovely day the sun was shining, the sky bright blue,the birds chirping and the town busy as always. But there is this one hedgehog that he didn't like today because he had to go to the dentist for a check up,which he hates his name was Sonic but unfortunately he had a toothache that's why he needs a check up because let's say this right now he and his friends can't do anything about it so he called for an a appointment early in the morning.
Sonic got up and did his routine and ate breakfast but was careful with his tooth. On the other hand we have Shadow the hedgehog who works as a dentist he has a patient name Sonic, Shadow had started working as a dentist since they pay you good amount and Shadow need a good payment, Shadow was curious about his new patient since he never saw a blue hedgehog before or have seen the hero up close.
Sonic raced to the dentist so he can get things over with once he entered he was greeted by Mobians who know him or a fan of him, he went to the counter and signed the papers then sat and waited for his name to be called. While he was waiting some kids wanted to talk to him and play with which he did so it can pass time, after 2 hours of waiting his name was called "Sonic the Hedgehog " A dentist said and he walked up to her"okay you are going to room 1 and wait for your dentist to come" She said and Sonic nodded and went to room one and sat down on leather chair (What are they called again) after a long wait his dentist came in.
"So you have a toothache and you need a check up?" Shadow asked and Sonic nodded. "Not much a talker shy? Or scared?" He asked and sonic nodded "Can you please...get this over with" He said and Shadow nodded. "Okay but my name is Shadow and once I finished Im going to give you a surprise at the end." Shadow said and Sonic nodded after doing his check up he had perfect and health teeth and for his problem they pulled out his teeth to stop the pain. And what Shadow had promise this blue blur was to take him out and get to know him better and to become friends or maybe become more than friends.
After 1 Month they became lovers and what was surprising that they adopted a child it was a bit name Shade and when Shade asked how they met all they said they met when Sonic had a dentist appointment and they lived happily ever after.

This was best I could do since I have something else to do and sorry it was short but I tried.