I Miss You

Sonic whined, his eyes filled with tears as he felt the painful pleasure from his lower region.

"Why are you crying child?" Sonic looked up in the ruby eyes, he began to push against Shadow. "Just enjoy the ride child, do not fight against me."

"No… No! Stop! You aren't Shadow, you only look like him, get off of me!" Sonic cried out as he pushed away from the disguised Infinite, Infinite growled as his illusion faded away. The wolf growled as he forced his lips onto the peach muzzle.

"Do as I say… Mmph…" Infinite gladly ate the lips he had captured, Sonic whine and protested again. The azure hedgehog closed his legs and his lips clamped.

"Ngmph!- Ah-haha!" Sonic cried out as his body ached, Infinite through his tongue into the soft, wet cavern. Infinite removed his claws from the torso of the other, blood dripping from them. "Ughmph-hah!- No… Stomph!" Sonic gagged as his body was forced down, a hand wrapped around his throat.

"Spread your fucking legs." Sonic wept as he slowly opened his legs, he yelled out as his body felt as though it was ripped apart.

"NO! Stop, please! It hurts…!" Sonic cried out, he looked to the side as his body began to bounce, the pain unbearable. "No…. Please… Help me, somemobain help me… Anymobian… please… make it stop… please."

Shadow growled as he looked up at the many red blocks, his heart pounding with rage as his breathing grew. The many replicas of his and Sonics old foes surrounding him, including himself.

"It's just to bad you can't save him, your precious little mouse is taking it hard and he has for the past 3 months." Shadow hissed at his replica, a mass of anger filled chaos energy began to brew. "And that puny bit of chaos energy you have won't allow you to chaos control close enough in time to save him."

"Chaos Blast!" His surroundings flew up as Shadow unleashed his energy, causing each replica to disappear into shattered blocks.

Shadow ran his hands up and down the soft blue furred behind, a yellow glow pulsing through the young hoglets body. Sonic purred as the soreness and pain slowly left his body, Shadow kissed Sonics cheek as they sat in the small rusted room. The white bed wrapped around their forms as Sonic received the treatment.

"I'm sorry… I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to stop him from touching you like that. I saw what he did to you and I wasn't able to save you…" Shadow whispered as he pressed his back up against the smaller ones back, Sonic purred as he looked up, he moved his hand up. Gently grasping the tanned furred muzzle.

"S-Sir! Infinite has-" The small cat stopped, her cream fur was covered in dirt as her jade eyes examined the situation. She wore baby blue boots and a silk baby blue dress, she had white gloves on and a bow that tied her long hair into a ponytail. "Oh- N-No! I'm sorry, I hadn't meant to interpret anything, Sir… Commander Shadow."

"Rookie! Get over here, stat!" The cat whipped her head around and quickly ran over to Knuckles, Gadget, who was standing behind her spoke up.

"Infinite is attacking again, we need your help, Sir." Gadget said as he saluted Sonic and Shadow, his muzzle burning red at the very gay scene before him. Shadow sat up as Sonic let go of his muzzle, Knuckles looked in and growled. He knew about Sonic and Shadows relationship, but he had never approved of it.