Champagne Shower

Found a cute picture and this doesn't belong with the story  I just decided to put it cause why not?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Years Eve....

Every one gathered at the top of Sonic's apartment. Fire works blowing up in the air.
Knuckles strutted in, sunglasses and all. "HEYO PEEPZ!" he shouted waving his hands in the air. Sonic looked at him, "Sounds like some one already had a little too much to drink!" he smirked, Knuckles looked at him, "Shut up you frikin blue idiot." Sonic smiled. Every one else arrived, including Shadow , Amy and Tails. "SONNIKU!" she screamed running to him. "EEK!" Sonic gulped. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him to death. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" She said while nuzzling her face into his neck. "Yeah, same to you." She let him go and walked over to Blaze.

Tails walked over to Sonic, "HEYA, BUDDY!!" he shouted waving his hands up in the air like knuckles. "Oh no, please don't become like knuckles..." he smiled. Tails laughed, "He had a few beers before we came. Poor Amy had to drive while listening to him complain about how slow she was driving, mean while we were going 280." Sonic sweat dropped, "ha ha, that's knuckle head for ya." He smiled again. "I'm gonna go over to the edge, be sure to join me a little later!" he said walking off.

Shadow looked at him, his ruby eyes boring into Sonic's emerald ones. "Hey, Faker." Sonic said waving his hand in front of Shadow's face. "Quit it, you idiot." He said, in a low harsh tone of voice. "Sorry. You just looked spaced out." "Yeah, So what if I was?!" Shadow snapped. "Sheesh. Sorry. " Sonic walked away to join Tails at the edge of the roof top.

Shadow walked into the house. He sat down on the couch, resting his arm on the armrest. Rouge walked in. "Shads? What's up?" Shadow looked away. "Nothing." He replied simply. "Oh come on Shads." Shadow looked up at her. "It's... Sonic." Rouge's eyes lit up with curiosity. "TELL ME!" she jumped on the couch next to him, jumping up and down like a child. "COOL IT WILL YA!" he shouted. Her jumping ceased. "Well? Tell me!" Shadow sighed, "I think im.... in love with him." Rouge's jaw dropped as she whispered, "You're... gay?" Shadow's face lit up with anger and embarrassment. "Yeah, I think." Rouge smiled. "At least you admitted it." Shadow smiled back in return. "Please don't tell any one, especially him." Rouge nodded, "I wont don't worry."

They both exited back out on to the roof top. Every one talking, dancing, drinking the wine and alcohol that was there.

Loud music played, as coloured lights lit up where every one danced. Sonic was by the drinks table talking to Tails. Shadow read his lips... he was talking about him. He sighed. He probably told Tails about how Shadow was gay and all. He began to walk to the exit when the music dimmed and Sonic stood up on one of the chairs. 'Shadow, if you don't do it now he'll never know.' He thought to himself.

"IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT!!!!" Sonic screamed, as every one ran to the tables. They all grabbed the bottles of champagne that was there. Every one had a bottle. A minute to go until midnight. Every one shook the bottles. Smiles plastered on every ones faces. Shadow looked at Sonic, he had to do it now or he'll never do it. They all got ready. 5...4...3...2...1............ 'POP' the bottle corks exploded off. Champagne flew into the air. Shadow ran up to Sonic and pulled him into an embrace, connecting their lips. Sonic didn't pull back. He kissed back. Every one stared. But shouted and cheered. Sonic broke the enchanting moment. "Finally... you admit it." Shadow stared at him, "WHA!!??" Sonic laughed. "I love you." Shadow's eyes lit up, "I love you to." The champagne rained down as every one danced and laughed, the two kissed again.

More fire works exploded in the air, lighting up the sky in a range of colours.

More champagne flew up into the air... as the New Year made a new couple.