Pervert

Sonic moaned louder as he gripped the little lingerie sleeping garment on him. And no matter how firmly Shadow held Sonics legs open, he couldn't help but try and close them.

"Oh Shadow... I love- Uh... I love you- Mmmah!" Sonic moaned out as Shadow took a peek up at Sonic, the tip of his tongue was slightly in the warm hole. Shadow purred as he moved up.

"Mmm~ I love you to, Mouse." Shadow said as he gently bit down on the bundle of exposed love. Sonic gasped as his legs clamped shut, Shadow used his teeth to gently rub Sonics clit.

"Huuuh... Ah... Ohuh..." Sonic moaned as his eyes rolled back, Shadow opened Sonics legs again.

"Hey, Shadow Darling, Tower has another mission- Oh my..." Rouge said as she walked into the room, Sonic jumped up as Shadow gripped harder onto Sonics thighs.

"R-R-Rouge!?" Sonic question as he tried to shake off the black thong hanging on his foot. And cover up his puss by pushing down the see through fabric over it. Shadow backed away as Sonics covered himself.

"Rouge..." Shadow said, seething in anger as he looked over. "Get. Out." Shadow said with a death glare. "I'm currently eating out the cutest fucking thing in thus room... And he's fucking delicious, so get out!" Rouge quickly shut the door, Shadow looked back up at Sonic who's face was the deepest red he's ever seen.

"Shadow..." He mumbled as his eyes weakened. "Your really perverted..." Shadow smirked and spread his legs again, then moved Sonics hands. Sonic lifted up the garment, smiling and purring.

"I'm only perveted for you my love."