Chapter 24

The room was drowned in darkness. Everywhere was pitch black with no source of light.

Khushi opened her eyes slowly. She still felt drowsy due to the sedatives given to her.

Letting out a cry, she tried to touch her head but was unable to do so due to her hands tied.

Koi hai?? She shouted fearing the dark. (Anyone there?)

Arnavji?? She called helplessly but got no response.

KOI HAAAII?? This time she shouted at the top of her voice, resulting her to cough due to parched throat. (Anyone there?)

She heard a door being unlock, and before she could say anything, the intensity of light from the door made her eyes close.

She blinked several times to adjust her eyes. After some seconds she was able to open them and see clearly.

A man was standing right in front of her, the light escaping from around him made him look gigantic.

Kon ho tum? She asked trembling with cold and fear. She tried to break the ropes, but hurt her own self instead. (who are you?)

Arnavji kahan hain? The man kept quiet. Kya kiya hai tum logon ne un k sath? This time, her voice trembled. (Where is Arnavji? What have you people done with him?)

Arey arey Khushiji. She heard a voice she didn't want to hear ever again.

Ap tu mjhe dekhte hi aese hosh kho bethi k ab ja kr hosh aaya hai. He smirked and then Khushi noticed that he was standing beside her. (you lost your consciousness after seeing me that you got your senses back now only)

Kya chahiye tumhe mjh se? She couldn't help but ask broken. (what you want from me?)

Kuch nahi chahiye hamein ap se Khushiji, Shyam came near her and kneeled before her. Bssss, he leaned towards her face and tried to remove hairs from her face. Khushi at once jerked her head away from him which made Shyam angry. (I don't want anything from you)

Gulping hard, he brushed his knuckles at her cheek and let out a sigh. Hamein tu bas AAP chahiye hain. His lusty stare made shiver run down her spine. (I just want YOU)

She felt exposed all of a sudden although she was fully covered.

Dor hatho mjh se! Mein sirf Arnavji ki hon. Hath bhi mat lagana mjhe. She kicked him on the leg, making him fall. (Get away from me. I am only Arnavji's. Don't you dare touch me)

Dekhta hun kese tum meri nahi hoti. He shouted, grabbing fistful of hair and jerking her head, and then left her alone in the room. (I will see how you won't become mine)

Khushi closed her eyes, and chanted DM's name with tears rolling down her eyes.

Arnavji. Ap kahan hain? She whispered, scared of everything. (Arnavji, where are you?)

*

*

*

Boss. Should I try to talk with that girl? A man stood behind Shyam.

Hmmmm. Shyam thought and then looked at him closely. And what exactly will you say to her?? He frowned.

I will try to manipulate her and will tell her that you were saving her from Arnav. He folded his hands on his chest.

Thinking for a while, Shyam nodded his head. Let's see if your plan works.

Oh it will definitely. The man thought, and smirked inwardly, looking at Shyam.