Part 1

I'm invisible I'm not extraordinary I'm not like the other girls in the school, who were expensive  clothes and 17 pounds worth of makeup instead of spending my days at the mall buying new clothes I prefer to watch YouTube and write fanfiction on the internet.

I sulk through high school everyday I sit at the back of the class and eat lunch  in an the third floor girls bathroom if I'm not busy getting beat up by the school bully Bryce. Today, he asked me to meet him behind the dumpsters.

as I walked into our class I can stop worrying about lunch but I am finally distracted by my true passion, art. I have already put my earbuds in and I'm starting my sketch before I noticed him staring at me I give him a shy smile before I begin the smooth lines and continue my drawing His name is Colby and he's also in my maths class you can't help but notice him, his gorgeous. He walks around the halls confidently but not so confidently that he seems cocky. He has brown hair and blue ocean eyes the cutest thing about him is eyes all the girls stare at him but he doesnt acknowledge them but sometimes when he sees me in the hall  he smiles at me or says hey.

"Hello y/n" he says "what are you listening too?"

"um, it's called sunlight on your skin" I answer.

"by Lil Peep?"

"Yeah actually."

"Excellent taste love" he replies

A few minutes later the bell rings and its lunchtime.