Part 11

Colby starts to run over. I begin screaming and hitting Bryce, but he won't stop.

Colby reaches us and tears him off me.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Colby screams as he pulls me behind him protectively.

He punches Bryce right in the nose. Bryce falls to the ground, a tear streaming downhis face while he clutches his jaw.

Colby turns around and pulls me into his strong arms "Are you ok did he hurt you?"

"Besides the fact that Bryce kissed me im fine" I reply disgusted.

Colby relaxes a little bit, knowing that I'm fine, and kisses my forehead.

"What do we do about him?" I ask.

"That's up to you, sweetheart" Colby tells me.

"Let's leave him here, teach him what it feels like, and we should probably tell a teacher about everything thats happened" I decide. I'm glad to finally teach Bryce a lesson I just hope he remembers it."What now?" I ask.

Colby doesn't reply, instead he gently takes my face into his hands and pulls me in for a kiss. His hands move down my waist, pulling me closer to him. My hands drift from his back to his hair, then I place them on his chest.

He stops for a minute and looks me in the eyes smiling " I love you y/n."

I smile back. "I love you too." I lean back close to him and he pulls me in for another long kiss.