Part 6

We drive in silence towards Brennen's house for a while.

"So you've really never been to the lunchroom love?" Colby asks.

"Not in a while at least" I reply.

"At least that won't be a problem anymore" he says happily.

I smile, I have friends and a table to sit at during lunch.

When we reach Brennens house  everyone else is already watching TV. They see us walk in and they stop what they're doing.

"Good now the party can start" Katrina says. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Truth or dare!" Brennen says excitedly.

Everyone like the idea so he started to play Colby spun first and the bottle landed on Sam, "truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Sam answered excitedly.

Colby looked at me and I instantly knew we were thinking the same thing I nod,  telling him what to do.

"Kiss Katrina!" Colby dared him. it was obvious they liked each other but they weren't dating. The two of them just looked at eachother awkwardly until Colby shouts "Today Samuel!"

Sam and Katrina meet in the middle of a circle and shared a quick kiss. Afterwards they looks into each other's eyes until they realised what just happened and they both went back to there spot, reddening.

After a few more spins where Brennen told us about a crush on his old science teacher, Colby had ice poured down his back and Katrina ate a granola bar Sam found on the sidewalk, the bottle landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?" Sam asked

"Dare!" I replied quickly.

"Spend 15 minutes in the closet."

"Okay easy" I say before realising he wasn't finished.

"With Colby" he added with a smile on his face.

Colby got up and started walking to the closet stopping to say "are you coming love?"

"oh. Um, yeah" I said following him into the closet.