Part 7

When we walk into the closet I realise how small it is only about 3 feet deep and 4 feet wide. I begin to turn on the 9th light until Katrina screams "No lights!"

We both squeeze into the closet and sit down to each other and they shut the door "15 minutes starting... now!"

At first we sit there for awhile in complete silence until Colby says "how much do you want to bet those shanks all have there ears against the door?"

"I'd put my money on it" I say back.

Suddenly Colby kicks the door and we hear Sam yell from the other side "OUCH", and they all fall over.

We both start laughing uncontrollably. I want to ask him what he was going to say in the nurses office. After thinking about it I decide not to, what if it wasn't insignificant or he doesn't think anymore? I don't even know what he was going to say.

Finally the 15 minutes are up and we walk out to see Sam with a bag of ice on his head, "I'm about done with this game."

"Agreed", we all reply.

Suddenly Colby gets a call from his parents saying he has to go home and he offers give me a ride.

Once we're in the car he turns on the radio and we start singing with the radio until we got to my house.

"Thanks for being my closet buddy" I say to Colby as I open the passenger door.

He replies "anytime sweetheart."