punishment

jungkook

yoongi was writhing beneath me, it was adorable. "why are you being like this?" he complained.

"sh, sh." i pushed him over as i sat down, and then pulled him onto my lap. i held him down to grab the pacifier on my night stand.

i stroke his hair gently, "i warned you, little one." i cooed, he went to say something but i quickly pushed the nuk into his mouth.

i run my hand down his back and to his ass, before i give it a smack. he finched in fear and then cowered.

he spit the paci out, "this isnt funny jungkook! youre insane!" he began to gripe, once again. i contact with my hand with his ass once again, but this time harder.

he grabbed the bed sheets and tried to pull himself off, i growled and instead of pulling him back, i spank his ass again.

"you're really pissing me off, angel." i grab his throat and put my other hand under his thigh, swiftly pulling him back.

he squealed, "how do you think i feel?!"

i 'shh.' him and instead of waiting again, i spank him harshly a few times. "how many hits should i do? thirty.. forty..?" i suggest.

"no more." yoongi chided, "you're still being a brat so ill go with forty-five. if you continue ill make it more." i grab his smooth, pale ass which already had a slight hand mark.

he tried twisting his body but i held him down strictly. "why do you take the time to do this?" he covered his face, making crying sounds.

"to teach disobedient boys like you to have better behavior." i give his ass one hard smack, and then another.

"three.. four.. five.."

i grin, "see. thats already five over.. its so much better when you're not being such a pain."

yoongi didn't like this, but hes probably just figured hes /not/ getting out of this so he just needs to deal with it.

just how i needed it.

i violently continue spanking him, until he finally starts to cry and his ass slightly marked.

i dont think he was crying because it hurt, but more-so because of the trauma/situation itself.

i spank him for the fifteenth time, and then gently caress his face with my other hand. "my angel, my yoonie, you're being so good.. i love seeing you cry like that.." i wipe his tears carefully.

he sniffled and lowered his head, "its almost over babyboy." i smirk, striking his ass five more times.

at that point i think he had enough because he started squirming again, this time kicking his feet and arms.

just like an angry child. how cute

i grab onto his arm, "you were doing so good." i pout, pushing him down onto the bed. "taehyung!" he screamed, still fighting me.

the first name he called was taehyung.. interesting.

"he's not here, and if he was i wouldn't be doing this.." i manhandle him a bit.

he winced in pain, "ow- ow, my arm!" he quickly moved as i had my knee placed over his arm.

"that wouldn't have happened if you wasnt such a bad boy." i raise my hand, mercilessly whipping his butt with my hand as many times as i could.

i wasn't keeping up anymore, yoongi was being too bad.

i spanked him harshly atleast seven last times before finally stopping, yoongis face was pressed against a pillow as he whimpered and yelped.

i pull his pants up and try pulling him into my arms but he pushed me away. "shh, it wasn't that bad was it?" i lean over, grabbing the bottle of slightly warm chocolate/banana milk.

it was warmer earlier, but its milk so it tastes good either way.

i may have planned something like this to happen because the others were all gone. so i had to prepare, just incase.

"here, have some milk babyboy." i pulled him up, ignoring his struggling. "its nothing bad, just drink it."

he grabbed it, shockingly drinking from it. "ah, yoonie was thirsty."

he was enjoying it more than i thought, so thats good. "if yoonie is a good boy he'll get more things like that.. but today, he was a very bad boy. why does he never listen to jungkook?" i raise my eyebrow, frowning.

it took him a few seconds to respond, but his response was smacking me and then standing up. "stop treating me like im a baby! fuck, stop treating me like this. what you just did is awful and unforgivable. you're insane!" he tried stomping out of the room.

"its not that easy to leave, yoonie."

he throws the bottle at me and unlocks the door, running out. i follow after him, like some madman.

he went into his room and before i could enter it, he slammed the door shut. "my baby is grumpy! hes throwing a tantrum!" i facepalm.

"you're a fucking weirdo, jungkook." he held his door shut. does he not know how to lock it?

i left him there to struggle to hold the door shut, "yoonie baby is a little stupid. hes so cute." i grin, but then slowly stop as i hear the downstairs door opening.

"damn it! yoonie, you wasted my damn time!" i finally push open the door, making him fall back.

"you're such a bad boy! the next time i punish you it'll be worse than this one!" i shout and then smack him across the face. "how dare you ruin my fun." i scold.

he turned over and started sobbing. "you're such a bad boy. do bad boys ever learn? go ahead, cry more. feel the guilt of you disrespecting me." i grabbed his arm rudely, pulling him onto his bed.

"bye, angel." i walk out, shutting his door. i ran downstairs, "you guys left without me! im so mad at you." i playfully laugh.

"you refused to wake up. its not our faults." jimin sarcastically laughed. i rolled my eyes, "dont remind me."

none of the other hyungs made me feel the way yoongi did. not even taehyung or jimin.. i feel like theyd react much nicer to it.

yoongi is such a bad boy.

i lick my lips and look at hoseok, who was wearing gold glasses and a chain that was probably ₩4000.

"you nerds look like you had fun." i crossed my arms, smug.

how do i act like this with them right after acting like.. /that/ with yoongi? maybe i am insane.

"i got you and hyung something." taehyung smiled, putting his bag down and getting a black sweater out of it.

i smiled at him, "you said you wanted it last time we went to the mall, but refused to get it. so now you have it!" he cheered.

i hugged him, "thank you, tae. i appreciate it a lot, ill wear it tonight!" i brightly beam.

it was a black sweater with purple and blue neon lines through it. it was kind of basic but i liked it a lot.

he nodded and then was heading upstairs. "im gunna give this to yoongi-hyung. do you guys need anything?" he asks.

we all shook out heads. he nods and goes upstairs.

i huff, what if yoongi is still crying? what if he tells taehyung everything?

no wonder yoongi loves taehyung so much