tae-hyung

quick a/n ㅡ
if you're confused by the title, its because yoongi calls tae "hyung" a bit in this chapter.
i know its incorrect but from the last chapter, its obvious his mind isnt in the right state right now.
also! I've been seeing quite a few comments where people are calling yoongi stupid because he isnt telling any of them what's happeningㅡ please dont do that. i get it, hes literally being abused but whenever youre in a situation like that, youre too terrified and too stuck to be able to tell someone. especially when its so sudden. thats why i often like to write out his thoughts so its more understandable that yoongi is simply too scared to tell anybody about whats actually happening, because trust me, he wants to. its not as easy as it seems!!
anyways, enjoy this chapterr!

y yoongi stayed with taehyung for the rest of the night and jungkook was furious over it.

he wanted the older to stay with him and only him. the slightest bit of guilt he had for the way he treated him was gone, if he were just going to leave him alone for the rest of the night, with the guy he obviously likes more..

"should've never let that fucker leave. should've just threatened him and beat him, but no, i had to be nice." he spoke to himself like he was crazy ㅡ which he was.

meanwhile yoongi was cuddled up to taehyung, finally

it was a bit relieving for tae to see his hyung for once so calm, not so overwhelmed and miserable. but that didnt stop him from worrying about who is hurting him and causing the misery in the first place.

could it be his caregiver? ㅡ yes, he had done plenty of research about what jungkook was telling them and how yoongi goes into 'little space' apparently. like how he was currently.

he sighs, looking down at yoongi who seemingly was peacefully sleeping in his arms. he wanted to just cuddle him and enjoy being with him but he was so bothered.

as he sat there thinking about it, a certain thought suddenly hit him.

could it be one of their staffs? their managers?

his eyes were glued onto the older. "i know you wouldn't want me to think about this too much.." he softly brushed his hands through his hair.

he looked at the time, 11:34PM.

it was still a reasonable time to be awake, considering he usually didn't go to sleep until at least 1:30.

about ten minutes later, yoongi started to shift in his sleep and soon enough he was awake once again. he seemed like he wanted to get away from taehyung quickly, unaware it was him and not jungkook.

"calm down, its okay." he tried to soothingly say, noticing the stress of the shorter. "taehyungie?" his voice was deep, tired, yet so soft and cute.

he nodded and smiled, "you didn't sleep very long." then he pouted cutely. "did you sleep?" the older avoided his statement. "not yet."

yoongi cuddled onto taehyung, "tae hyung-ah needs to sleep." he mumbled lazily, still calling the other 'hyung.'

it could easily be disrespectful for the older to knowingly use the incorrect honorifics, but taehyung honestly just found it cute. though, strange.

"i missed this a lot." taehyung gave his head a soft kiss, making yoongis cheeks redden like an apple.

the thought came back to him, the one he's somehow been avoiding since jungkook dosed him.

and he couldn't stop thinking about it. why did the maknae have to go so far? the memory scarred him.

"hey hey, whats wrong?" taehyung asked, after hearing the other sniffle and getting the idea of him crying ㅡ which he was on the verge of doing so.