therapy

ahem.. prepare to hate me.

yoongis eyes were closed and he was laid back, almost falling asleep but he heard someone open the door.

there was no fucking way any of them could get in, none of them know any of the codes.

besides jungkook.

- earlier that day -

jungkook was sitting on the couch, texting his therapist. it's been awhile since he's seen him and he had free time so, why not?

his therapist, Mr. Yun wasn't busy todsy and was in his office today, though it wasn't originally scheduled he knew the older wouldn't mind.

he got dressed and tried his best to avoid all the others, which was pretty successful because they were all in their rooms resting.

but of course yoongi was with taehyung, which angered him. its been so long since he had time with him, it was unfair.

he sighed and began to wonder of how he could have more time with yoongi. just yoongi. he's purposely always with one of the others so jungkook cant have him.

huffing and shrugging, he put on his jacket and went outside. he left a note saying he was going to the store, which meant he actually had to afterwards. yay.

he got in his car and began to drive to mr. yuns office.

__________

"sit down, jungkook." the older male gestured as he sat in his own seat. "so whats been wrong? i know you called me the other night, whats going on?" asked the therapist.

the younger took a deep breath, "ive been stressed. worried about.. you know who." he fiddled his fingers.

the male know who he's talking about but he doesn't know its yoongi, and jungkook doesn't plan on telling him.

"he's been more distant than usual lately. its like.. whenever he's in his 'little' space he becomes scared of me and i don't know why," lied the singer, who just hoped his therapist would give him good advice.

he nodded, "what else? is he like that out of his.. space?"

the maknae shrugged, "he's usually not out of it these days.. unless we're doing something important, but then i can't tell much because we're always with the others."

yun scratched his head, "have you tried talking to him, asking him why he's like that with you? is he like that with the others?"

his first thought was taehyung and how flirty he is with him, which made his eyes darken simply at the thought.

"not at all."

the older licked his lips, "maybe when you're around him, you should be with one of them. has anything ever happened between you two while he was in his space to make him so distant?"

oh, definitely.

"well.. i was the first to find out and the first to tell the others. i was kind of thinking it was because of that, but, i dont know." jungkook puffed his cheeks.

the therapist cleared his throat, "i think you should try getting one of the others, one of you guys' friends and all hang out together. tell them about what happens, maybe kind of force him to do things if you have to. it might help strengthen your bond."

force it ㅡ hm. with someone else..

taehyung?

force it.